[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

It makes me want to read Dune.

Should I read Dune?
Dune is my all time favorite book and series, regardless of how Frank Herberts son shat out drivel in place of the eloquence and subtleties his father would have protrayed in the prequel series and subsequent follow ups after Frank's demise. That being said, there is a brilliance to Frank Herberts storytelling which requires patience. Watching a movie like 2010 or Interstellar is a good segue to reading his masterpiece in terms of understanding that sort of patience to pay-off. It will be obvious that I am eagerly awaiting this newer rendition of his magnum opus.

figmentPez

Staff member
I started watching this trailer for Tom & Jerry expecting it to be horrible, but it looks pretty polished, with an okay premise. I still don't think it looks exceptionally good, but it looks better than the Woody Woodpecker movie from 2017.

I started watching this trailer for Tom & Jerry expecting it to be horrible, but it looks pretty polished, with an okay premise. I still don't think it looks exceptionally good, but it looks better than the Woody Woodpecker movie from 2017.

They made a good choice here by making every animal in this film an animated character. So at least I don’t have to go through the film constantly asking “why are these people okay with this cat using power tools?”

I have to admit, I laughed like a child at some parts of this trailer.

Plus Chloe Grace Moretz looks very good in that uniform.