[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

Word is that some of the men patrolling the White House are prison guards shipped in from elsewhere.
So that class of WV guards who got fired before they even started found work after all. :p

Entire class of trainees was fired after giving the nazi salute in their class photo.

Multiple issues in Seattle:

Flash bangs deployed against protesters after the police allege that projectiles including "improvised explosives" were thrown at them.

"improvised explosives"

Another issue:
Evan Hreha has been arrested and charged with unlawful use of a lazer(sp?) device. The arrest occurred days after the alleged incident. Reportedly, the police surrounded Evan with 7 vehicles to take him into custody. His bail has been denied.

A week ago, Evan took this video:

Finally,
Random video showing protesters making room to allow an ambulance to pass, but the Seattle police refusing:

Multiple issues in Seattle:

Flash bangs deployed against protesters after the police allege that projectiles including "improvised explosives" were thrown at them.

"improvised explosives"

Another issue:
Evan Hreha has been arrested and charged with unlawful use of a lazer(sp?) device. The arrest occurred days after the alleged incident. Reportedly, the police surrounded Evan with 7 vehicles to take him into custody. His bail has been denied.

A week ago, Evan took this video:

Finally,
Random video showing protesters making room to allow an ambulance to pass, but the Seattle police refusing:
Aislynn's friend, who works as a family law attorney, is reporting that not only are protesters being denied bail, they're also being denied legal representation. Also, I'm back bitches. Also also, a very large part of me wants to make a very snide comment about being chased away two years ago for saying that I was starting to feel afraid of all of the authoritarianism that was starting to take hold in America, but I'm much too mature to do that.

a very large part of me wants to make a very snide comment about being chased away two years ago for saying that I was starting to feel afraid of all of the authoritarianism that was starting to take hold in America, but I'm much too mature to do that.
Well, thank goodness you came to your senses in time.

--Patrick

BLM Protesters in Bristol rip down the statue of Edward Colston, a known slave trader turned philantropist, from his seat in the central square, and dump it in the harbor.

BLM Protesters in Bristol rip down the statue of Edward Colston, a known slave trader turned philantropist, from his seat in the central square, and dump it in the harbor.

According to Home Secretary Priti Patel it is "utterly disgraceful" to pull down the statue of a slave trader. (People have been trying to get the statue removed for years.)

In 1776, New Yorkers pulled down a statue of George III. So was that iconic act also “utterly disgraceful”?

The whole statue event got me so curious I had to look into it more, and supposedly people have been wanting it taken down for ages. This historian gave the whole story and the fight people have had over adding a new plaque that went into his slave trade.

Aislynn's listening to the Seattle City Council meeting. Here are some of the fun statistics that have been reported in the public comments period:

* Officers fired over 100 flash bang grenades into the protesters in an eight minute period.
* Officers fired four flash bang grenades into a clearly marked medical tent, while medics were working on an injured person.
* Officers kindly and politely took the man into custody that drove into the crowd and shot someone trying to stop him.
* Officers or other officials appear to be building an 11 foot tall wall to separate West and East Capitol Hill.
* Officers fired a flash bang grenade at a journalist's back, as he stood up against a dumpster, knocking him unconscious and requiring him to be dragged away by medics.

Meanwhile, council members are actually continuing to try to derail the meeting, saying things like "we have other things to discuss, let's cut the public comment period shorter," "this isn't getting us anywhere, let's talk about some of the good things that are going on in the city," and more. I'm glad I got out of Seattle when I did, I just wish so many of my personal friends weren't on the front lines without me to back them up. I feel so bloody helpless from almost 500 miles away.

* Officers kindly and politely took the man into custody that drove into the crowd and shot someone trying to stop him.
Sorry, need some clarification here. Did the man who drove into the crowd shoot the someone trying to stop him, or did cops shoot the someone trying to stop the driver? Normally I probably wouldn't ask, but...

Sorry, need some clarification here. Did the man who drove into the crowd shoot the someone trying to stop him, or did cops shoot the someone trying to stop the driver? Normally I probably wouldn't ask, but...
Sorry, I guess that was a bit vague for everything that's been going on lately. A man in a Honda Civic tried to drive into the crowd, but some of the protesters at the back of the crowd heard the engine rev and thought of Heather Heyer and didn't want that to happen in Seattle, so one of the protesters threw a police barrier in front of the car, and the driver stopped. The same person who threw the barrier then went and started beating the dude to get him to drop the gun that he was, by that point in time, brandishing at the crowd from inside his car. The protester said he heard the gun go off in his arm and jerked away just in time to get a mostly glancing blow from the bullet.

The gunman then walked calmly and coolly to the police line, flashed a thumbs up to the officers, and was taken into custody perfectly calmly. They kindly let him behind their lines, and gently reached over to take the Glock that he had, with his taped or rubber banded together mags.