[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

We still haven't seen live ammo used on the streets of PDX by the feds. That's the moment that everyone is waiting for. Someone has to give a flying fuck about the Rules of Engagement, and it's damned obvious that the feds don't. We did, however, see a young black man shot in the eye with a rubber bullet, and then the cops blocked the ambulance from leaving downtown, so one of our community (as in mine and Aislynn's really real local community) had to retrieve them from the ambulance and take them to the hospital. We haven't heard anything more on their condition. Please pray for Dre (no, not Dr. Dre - but go ahead and pray for him too).

Dre made it to the hospital safely. He was shot in the face with a tear gas canister fragment - a triple chaser or something similar. He avoided any skull fractures or a brain bleed, and is resting comfortably in the hospital this morning.

The whole "proud boys pretending to be federal forces" is exactly why soldiers and law enforcement should ALWAYS be identifiable.
Seriously, any guy trying to kidnap someone without properly identifying themselves should be considered kidnappers, possibly impersonating an officer - and any Good Guy With A Gun should shoot them. But odd how that doesn't seem to be what happens.

If you're going to create a social media account for your group - don't give a bunch of members of said group the password. Otherwise, you might get what we have right now, which is a complete and utter cluster fuck wherein no one is sure they can trust the @WallOfMoms account on Twitter, because they're refusing to provide documentation that they claim shows that the feds are going to use live, lethal ammo on protesters tonight and then deleting every tweet where someone calls them out or asks for proof. Never give Becky control of your account.

At this time we are tentatively disavowing the @WallOfMoms account for spreading misinformation. Protect your families, people.

Last edited:
If I'm hearing things right, the governor be want those troops there, either. So... This is federal overreach and the federal state sending troops to a state where they aren't wanted. I mean, really, the "small government". And "states' rights" guys are still okay with this?

If I'm hearing things right, the governor be want those troops there, either. So... This is federal overreach and the federal state sending troops to a state where they aren't wanted. I mean, really, the "small government". And "states' rights" guys are still okay with this?
They only care about states' rights when they are getting what they want.

ACLU Oregon won a restraining order to protect journalists and legal observers from the CBP. The state still has a case against the federal government to get them to leave altogether.

"This Tweet is unavailable."
Yeah, he deleted his tweet because someone told him ZTI is actually a "designation" in use by the US Marshall service and the DHS. So now, he and several other people are trying to figure out why the US Marshall Service and DHS are using a patch that has its origins in a Nazi Warship for an official "designation." So yeah, they took the possibility of there being mercenaries on the streets, and made it worse.

The Government of the United States of America is officially suing the city of Seattle, WA to get them to remove the ban on teargassing the citizenry.

Well Boogaloos could be here to support the protest, but the are trying to start a second Civil War.... so maybe they should not be allowed to hang out...