[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

The police should have realized this a long ass time ago. If the protesters are protesting YOU, don't come riding in to break them up. It's a bad look all around, you won't get any good out of it.

They should have focused on proven looters and completely ignored the protester crowds. They instead just gassed them all and let god sort them out, and we are seeing the aftermath of that blunder now and likely for weeks to come.

Wouldn't normally cross-post something this, but it seems relevant.

Itch.Io has a bundle right now for over SEVEN HUNDRED GAMES, with a minimum donation of $5. Though not just video games. Looks like there's some tabletop RPG stuff in there, too. There's...a lot to look at. They're all with direct download, so no Steam keys, but there are some really solid indie games among it like Oxenfree, Night in the Woods, A Short Hike, and Minit.

Keep in mind: these are direct download only. No Steam keys.

Best of all, all proceeds go towards the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and Community Bail Fund.

figmentPez

Staff member
Police shoot at man who trains new police recruits about implicit bias and procedural justice.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
Overnight a couple of Trump voting, conservative Christian friends started posting in response to a FB post of mine about police violence. Stuff like "not all cops are bad", and "what about the rioters being violent?", but the part that's got me at a complete loss is:

"Protests in the last several years are just unsafe due to agitators and people people start to become their own victim. Don't give the devil the pleasure."
"so as long as there are agitators (darkness) who come into these peaceful protests to stir up chaos and violence against innocent people these incidences won’t stop."

Now this is a person who is very much into "spiritual warfare" type stuff, and Messianic Judaism, very much a specific fringe portion of Christianity that I don't fully understand to begin with, but I have no idea what she means with this. She seems to be saying that people shouldn't protest because it just causes an opportunity for others to do violence. Guess she's advocating for victims to just remain silent? I don't know! It does not make any sense to me.

figmentPez

Staff member

So, what you're saying is, the Police Union is deliberately sowing disinformation about the issue to confuse the public and the officers about who is to blame for what's going on?

No one seems to know what the fuck is going on, but if all we have are anonymous sources, then that just makes the whole thing stink more. "I don't support what happened, but I can't come forward under my own name because I fear reprisal" doesn't exactly give me confidence.

Overnight a couple of Trump voting, conservative Christian friends started posting in response to a FB post of mine about police violence.
A lot of evangelical and/or Conservative channels are ramping up the distribution of "What to post in response to your lefty/Liberal Facebook friends' deluded talking points," which is bringing us such gems as the "violent cities all have Democratic mayors" and "bricks are being supplied to the protestors by George Soros" claims.

People, there are Protesters, and there are Rioters. The Rioters use the Protesters to hide like wolves among sheep. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

--Patrick

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member

So, what you're saying is, the Police Union is deliberately sowing disinformation about the issue to confuse the public and the officers about who is to blame for what's going on?

No one seems to know what the fuck is going on, but if all we have are anonymous sources, then that just makes the whole thing stink more. "I don't support what happened, but I can't come forward under my own name because I fear reprisal" doesn't exactly give me confidence.
They were applauded by their fellow officers as they left the courthouse. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're supported, no matter what bullshit the union is pulling with the public.

We are hearing from senior military officials that when Trump made his claim that he would send troops to quell protests, Trump got into a shouting match with Joint Chief General Milley.

Trump told Milley to deploy 10,000 active troops to DC and prepare others to be sent to problem States. Milley refused, saying the military should never be deployed against its own citizens.

Milley still took part in the walk to the infamous photo op, but his fellow officials when asked if he was embarrassed and regretful for being involved, says "Of course he is."

The military still sent 1600 troops to DC to stay on standby as a precaution, but because the protests were peaceful and the National Guard was handling things fine, those troops were recalled once Mayor Bowser asked them to leave. Supposedly SoD Mark Esper has also been trying to contain Trump and talk him out of military intervention, but is also doing so carefully as to not get fired and replaced with someone more in line with Trump's aggressive ideology.

Honestly the scary thing to me is those weird unmarked "militiamen" that have been slowly trickling into DC. No names, no numbers, just showing up and blocking monuments and the White House from protesters.

Honestly the scary thing to me is those weird unmarked "militiamen" that have been slowly trickling into DC. No names, no numbers, just showing up and blocking monuments and the White House from protesters.
That concerns me too. People without names and identification have no oversight, and thats terrifying.

figmentPez

Staff member
Trump can't afford name-brand thugs anymore, he has to go with no-name lackeys.

As has been posted, at least some of these are prison guards, but I would not be surprised if some of them are straight up mercenaries, and that not all are US citizens.

Word is that some of the men patrolling the White House are prison guards shipped in from elsewhere.

Things were less tense on Friday because everyone was on either side of the baby gate, but I haven't looked into how things went yesterday.