[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

DeBlasio: "Be responsible, don't kill people"
NYPD" "Oh god, we can't do that, must resign!"
To be fair, I am sure some of those resignations are more empathetic. "They are telling me to go out to create order and I am being told to dominate innocent people, I quit."
 
No, but the less manpower they have, the more worn down they will get and the more morale will waiver.
 
By the way - a lot of misinformation is getting thrown out there. Double check your sources. One twitter account posting a video isn't a source - just ask Meghan McCain.
 
For fucks sake, it doesn't end.

Either A) the cop goes into commit further abuse of the man and the other cop says don't bother

or

B) the cop goes into help the man and the other cop says don't bother

Either way ACAB

Don't believe a word out of their mouths about it either because this is what 'officially' happened:

1591324091930.png
 
I never thought I would see a day were a city official would invoke the Third Amendment.

For those that don't even remember that one...

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

News right now is that DC Mayor Muriel Bowser will be evicting National Guard forces from the city hotels tomorrow morning. If that happens it's going to be getting even more real.
 
I never thought I would see a day were a city official would invoke the Third Amendment.

For those that don't even remember that one...

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

News right now is that DC Mayor Muriel Bowser will be evicting National Guard forces from the city hotels tomorrow morning. If that happens it's going to be getting even more real.
The first is being trampled all over, the second is oh so mysteriously missing action, might as well give the third a spin.
 

God Democrats are shit. Republicans hate him, his own hate him, the cops hate him and yet there he is.
 

God Democrats are shit. Republicans hate him, his own hate him, the cops hate him and yet there he is.
This guy is taking lessons from Dubyah about how to lose all the respect/good will you gained from handling a crisis as fast as possible?
 
God Democrats are shit. Republicans hate him, his own hate him, the cops hate him and yet there he is.
Honestly I hate politics in general because Republican or Democrat you are usually just voting for a bonfire or a camp fire.

Even though I put Trump and his enablers at the top of my political hit list for all the shit they have done and the environment they created, it's not lost on me that some of the worst brutality offenders are "Democratic Strongholds" like New York and California. Allowing the police to militarize and giving them incredible amounts of power is a bipartisan issue and one we will likely need to force Biden to do something about if he wins.
 
All copsssss are baaaaaaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardsssss


They're all misogynistic, white supremacists I can say this from experience and I would include about 90% of the RCMP in this, the other 10% being stupid and naive.
 
Last edited:
Top