[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

We have investigated ourselves and found that we did nothing wrong.
More than likely, but at the very least I did get three phone calls from Fort Collins checking back up on it last night. You never hear back when you report a cop.

Maybe they were just checking to see if you had left the house.

—Patrick
Yeah, I wasn't terribly pleased with having to give my real name, phone number, and one of my public email addresses; but when you're contacting an official US military installation, they do try to prevent anonymity. Otherwise they would've gotten a report from some dude named Mr. Icus who lived in the Netherlands.

<sigh> Apparently we've moved on to the mass-discouragement campaign in Seattle. Yesterday, the mayor had a meeting with one leader from the Seattle protesters, whom she chose, who not only isn't a leader of the movement, it a convicted rapist who has assaulted and abused multiple members of the BLM community, and especially the Black Women's March group which was holding a march yesterday. In the meeting, the Mayor declared that either a) she'd done what they'd asked, b) that's something for the governor to do, or c) she's done something better than that already and they need to move on. She took absolutely no responsibility for anything, no responsibility for the cops, and dismissed all calls to remove any funding from the PD.

Then we had the T-Mobile (careful, Facebook video) incident, where a woman attempted to buy a phone charger from the T-Mobile store on Cap Hill, was racially profiled and asked to leave because her color of people don't buy, they just steal; left peacefully when asked, was followed out of the store by their security guard, who retrieved a gun from his personal vehicle and chased her to her vehicle, where he held her at gunpoint until the cops showed up to arrest her. He "felt threatened," by her opposing size (she's all of about 4'11" tall and 105 lbs soaking wet). She was then arrested, taken to the West precinct, and had a confession coerced from her for breaking a store window. She's now finally being released, after hours of calling and demands by multiple law firms. Meanwhile, we're trying to get some answers from T-Mobile as to why their security guard went so far as to not only chase someone from the store, but to use a personal weapon when doing so.

Today, we have a group of people in a charter bus and with a U-Haul truck who are coming through and stealing all of the art from the CHOP zone - just brazenly unscrewing it and walking off with it, as people are trying to stop them, and refusing to give names or any sort of answer as to what the fuck they think they're doing or who they're working for. They've almost completely destroyed the license plate on the U-Haul, so it's completely unreadable from behind. Now the protesters are stealing the art back, however.

Oh goody, the people of Aurora, CO have shown up today to protest the violent torture and murder of Elijah McClain at the hands of the Aurora PD. The PD have declared the protest unlawful and are now ordering the protesters, including a large group of young teens and preteen children, to disperse or be subject to chemical agents and arrest. They claim they've seen weapons in the crowd. So far, all we've seen is a young violin player showing some damn fine skills. That's exactly who the cops targeted first. The violinist.

Daaaamn, it's even better than I expected.
View attachment 34440

Yes, please. This. Everywhere.

--Patrick
Well, right now the cops in Aurora, CO are firing pepper spray directly into people's eyes from point blank range, gassing the crowd, and shooting rubber bullets, and trying to assault the violinist, which is right next to the medic station. Sheriff's officers have no badges or identifying marks. Meanwhile, the crowd's organizer is screaming "Go to the violinist. Do not run. Go to the violinist. There is a concert playing right there. There is a violin concert for Elijah McClain. There's a concert going on you dumb fucks!"

So, we'll see how the governor's new laws handle this mess.

Well, right now the cops in Aurora, CO are firing pepper spray directly into people's eyes from point blank range, gassing the crowd, and shooting rubber bullets, and trying to assault the violinist, which is right next to the medic station. Sheriff's officers have no badges or identifying marks. Meanwhile, the crowd's organizer is screaming "Go to the violinist. Do not run. Go to the violinist. There is a concert playing right there. There is a violin concert for Elijah McClain. There's a concert going on you dumb fucks!"

So, we'll see how the governor's new laws handle this mess.
There are two 13 year olds in the crowd who are now going off on the cops for tear gassing them. Kids don't fucking hold back.

Ha! The kids in Aurora made at least one of the cops cry.

In very tragic other news, in Louisville, there was a shooting. At least one person was injured, and one was killed. According to reports, it was a homeless man who had been kicked out of the park three times previously for causing trouble with the protesters. He killed one woman and shot at least one other person, has been apprehended, and the Sheriff's office is on scene.

Last edited:
The god damn sick motherfucking pig that visits next door is over again. Tonight they're whistling for one of their dogs (a staffie mix), and when he comes to them, they're throwing those Snap-It firecracker things at him, so they explode at his feet. The dog is already struggling to learn not to attack their chickens and goats, and this is NOT fucking helping. I really, really wish there wasn't a pig-fucking cocksucker directly involved, or that they weren't such a rich and well connected family, but alas, they ARE the cops, and they ARE that connected (they own close to 50% of the timber land in this county and the ones south, east, and two-east of us and started collecting timberland back in the very early 1900s). This might have something to do with why we're so... motivated... to move further out of town, where we can't even see our next nearest neighbor.

And the Portland PD is rioting on the populace again. They're pepper spraying people, shooting them pointblank in the feet and faces with rubber bullets, wailing on them with batons - all of this in direct contravention of a court order preventing all of those weapons from use, which was filed and put into effect by a judge today. This is absolutely insane. They don't give a rat's ass if the people are press, protesters, peaceful, or what - now they're shooting people who are on their knees in the street point blank with fucking tear gas canisters. I never say this out loud with my mouth, but the city needs to burn to the fucking ground. Someone just went blind mid-stream - hopefully he recovers, but they got him right in the face with a flash bang. Now they're beating the fuck out of people for not getting out of the way when they can't walk, and gassing them. This is really fucking insane.

Edit: And if I sound like I'm typing this calmly, it's only because my programmers made this my default tone of text. And by programmers I mean I'm finally well medicated enough, and enough of the rest of the world is finally pissed off too.

The Mississippi state legislature voted on Sunday to replace its state flag, the last in the nation to display the Confederate battle emblem.

The bill passed by a vote of 91-23 in the House and 37-14 in the Senate.

The bill now goes to the desk of Governor Tate Reeves, who on Saturday morning said he would sign the legislation into law (CBSNews)

Dave

Staff member
There’s some interesting designs produced on /r/vexology. Some are really cool and would be a great flag.

Today in Eugene, another car drove through the crowd, this time during the Children's March. The driver ran over a black man, who is still in surgery to try to repair his spinal column. It is highly likely that he'll be paralyzed for life. He was at the march with his daughter. The driver has been released, and will (currently) face no charges.

Today in Eugene, another car drove through the crowd, this time during the Children's March. The driver ran over a black man, who is still in surgery to try to repair his spinal column. It is highly likely that he'll be paralyzed for life. He was at the march with his daughter. The driver has been released, and will (currently) face no charges.
Every news article I can find says the man was taken in to custody, and nothing even suggests that he will not face charges.

Every news article I can find says the man was taken in to custody, and nothing even suggests that he will not face charges.
I've seen an interview that was conducted at the man's home, so if he was taken into custody, he's since been released. He has also seen boasting on video that he wasn't facing any charges. I'm not saying that what you've seen doesn't exist, just saying that trusting the police and official media account right now is kind of dumb. I have personally watched, with my own eyes, countless times, over and over and over again, as the cops claim that protesters started rioting; when it was the cops. I've watched a news crew in Louisville, KY get shot, point blank with riot control munitions, live on TV; and listened as the desk weenie back in the studio claimed that the cops didn't do it, and that if they had, it was an accident, and if it wasn't an accident, it was because the protesters started things - only to have the reporter who'd been assaulted shout the studio dickhead back down. I have no time left to be lied to by the press.

Edit: But, there are several articles that show him being frog marched down a set of stairs, so maybe there was enough citizen outcry to get him arrested and charged - because at one point, the protesters had followed him home and he was happily sitting on his porch and having a grand ol' time of it.

Last edited:
I could see someone voting against it because the bill requires the new flag to say "In God We Trust." I think it's still better than the current one, but I'm not exactly thrilled with that.

While it's good to finally removing the Confederate symbols, we're still going employ the whole "In God We Trust" and "One Nation, Under God..." that was only added in the 50's because of Red Scare propaganda? I think the problems is Boomers and most older Gen X, i.e. people with the most power right now, forget that these weren't a thing or even needed for most of the history of the US. I really hope it doesn't take another 155 years to figure that out.

The whole "freedom of religion" "but we're going to include God in everything" thing is completely bonkers.
Replace God with Allah and half of these people would claim a country with such stuff o ntheir flag/in their constitution/on their coinage is clearly not Free but a Theocracy bent on Evil.

We need a “goddammit!” reaction button. I mean... c’mon.
Well, to be completely fair - and only because I'm being fair to you, and not to the cops - it's up to the DA to file charges, and yadda yadda yadda, and blah blah blah.

The mayor of Seattle, Jenny Durkan, is trying to get a duly elected city councilwoman thrown out of the council because she stands with the protesters and made an angry speech in front of Durkan's mansion the other day.

The quote is:

"Disagreements on policy contribute to a robust public debate. However, policy disagreements do not justify a Councilmember who potentially uses their position in violation of law or who recklessly undermines the safety of others, all for political theatre." She goes on to say "All of us have joined hundreds of demonstrations across the City, but councilmember Sawant and her followers chose to do so with reckless disregard of the safety of my family and children."

The mansion was gated off, there was a 10 foot wrought iron fence with barbed wire stretched across the face eight feet up. There is no way that the mayor or anyone else on her property were in danger, because the marchers couldn't even get onto the property. So yeah... it's time for the mayor to go.

<sigh> Well, the cops in Louisville are back at it. They just beat the fuck out of a member of the press, slammed him into a porta-potty, took his cameras, and arrested him. It was a peaceful protest, a group of almost 20 people, while he was walking backward, on the sidewalk, with his hands up. They just don't fucking get it. The marches will not stop.

I just watched four heavy cop trucks drive onto a sidewalk in Louisville to try to kill another streamer. This is absolutely fucking insane. What the fuck?!

And here goes Portland, both PPB and State Police are pushing people down a street, beating with batons and shooting with pepper pellets as they go, if anyone slows down to below their preferred speed. Fucking pigs, rioting across my country.