[Gaming] Tragic the Garnering

I can point you to some places that will print incredible, near impossible to distinguish from the real thing proxies for about $1.50 a card.
Oh, I know. And I may have a proxy put together someday of my favorite abuse deck just for grins, but it's just not a high priority.

--Patrick

So I bought the Necron deck. I found it for 80 bucks at an LGS and that's the cheapest it will ever be.

Now I want to proxy out some replacement cards for the deck. Here are some I've already done (I need to fix the stamp and rarity icon on a bunch).

Cabal Coffers.pngDeadly Rollick.png
Expedition Map.pngFoundry Inspector.png
Necropotence.pngUrborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth.png

So this guy:

1668454886803.png

Doesn't have a fucking single iota of official art. None by Games Workshop, none by Forge World, none by fans, no one.

So I just did a cheap photoshop cutout and used a filter to make it look sort of arty. I'm not a graphic guy so my ability with these is limited. So this is what I ended up with:

Cityscape Leveler.png

Lol, glad I got to use Card Conjurer twice before Wizards, now in the game of printing and selling their own useless proxies have gone after them.

While I'd like to get all three of the others, the only other deck I REALLY want is the Chaos deck.

Is there an MSRP anymore? I fucking hate that WOTC did away with it.

While I'd like to get all three of the others, the only other deck I REALLY want is the Chaos deck.

Is there an MSRP anymore? I fucking hate that WOTC did away with it.
There's no "true" MSRP, but you can usually go by whatever the big box stores put on them, which makes the MSRP $49.99/deck USD

Man, my buddy on a trip to Arizona for some work thing saw them in Target for 73 bucks a piece (which I think was like 110 Canadian).

1670971763745.png

Oh rad! She's a Panharmonicon with legs.....oh....rad....she's a Torpor Orb.....with legs. This will be fun to play against exactly never.

Holy shit, that is an actual fortune if even some of it is salvageable.

Each one of those boxes is 600+ dollars.

Most likely scrapped as a result of an accident with the cargo container. Insurance writes off the entire load regardless of the contents.

Ok, been out of this game a while and glad to it since it's just become the Hasbro and Friends IP Power Hour.

Look at this corporate bullshit Fallout deck face cards. Look at all these classic characters chosen to represent the last 26 years of Fallout.

1697835718398.png

You remember The Wise Mothman right? Oh you didn't play Fallout 76? Idiot.

1697835797191.png

How about the 4th most interesting villain from Fallout New Vegas?

1697835835899.png

You remember your father's assistant from Fallout 3, you know, the Dr that has 7 minutes of screen time and dialog. EDIT - I have been informed that she plays a much more major role in Fallout 4. My bad on this one. Fallout 4 is such dogshit that I never actually played out it's story.

1697835896869.png

The only one that makes a fucking modicum of sense.

Last edited:
The power creep of Magic man.

1705875290865.jpeg

And most people think he's a bomb in limited and will see basically no play in standard.

4 mana 8/4 that can grant multiple combats.