Trucker Convoy Protest 2022

The occupying folks have started using tear gas, smoke bombs and directed fireworks against the police.

Bold move, lets see how it plats out.

Edit, Parliament just got locked down. All MPs to be held inside, while they debate the Emergency Acts.

We all need to buy Evan Solomon a beer.

Kill them all. Easy.
You make it sound like they're plagued livestock from a Western movie where they have to herd them all into a box canyon and then sit up top and just shoot them all to keep it from spreading.
And that doesn't strike me as very neighborly.

--Patrick

You make it sound like they're plagued livestock from a Western movie where they have to herd them all into a box canyon and then sit up top and just shoot them all to keep it from spreading.

--Patrick
They're Leaf fans....

--Patrick
They’re literally trying to break into parliament to kill everyone.

They’re literally trying to break into parliament to kill everyone.
Oh I don't doubt they are enabling such a course of action, what with the all the gathering and the blockading and the hubbub and the rest. But do you really think the appropriate response is to post on a publicly accessible record forum advocating that they be rounded up and wholesale murdered? Because that's what it sounds like you're doing.
I mean, next will you be suggesting they be shipped off to some remote camp facility to be "reeducated?"

--Patrick

Last edited:
My favourite part is when a reporter in good faith tries to interview them and they start ranting about miranda rights and the 1st ammendment. It's that subtle look in their eyes, where they die inside just a little bit more.

They actually tried it in court and the judge was glorious.

Edit: During the bail hearing for Lych, her husband was being questioned on his validity as a surety for his wife. He went on a rant about everything she had done was legal and an expression of her first ammendment rights. The judge cut him off and asked him "1st ammendment? What are you talking about?" It was then that her husband realized that while trying to prove that he understood Canadian law sufficiently so that he could be held responsible for his wife, showed he has no understanding of Canadian law.

Last edited:
They actually tried it in court and the judge was glorious.

Edit: During the bail hearing for Lych, her husband was being questioned on his validity as a surety for his wife. He went on a rant about everything she had done was legal and an expression of her first ammendment rights. The judge cut him off and asked him "1st ammendment? What are you talking about?" It was then that her husband realized that while trying to prove that he understood Canadian law sufficiently so that he could be held responsible for his wife, showed he has no understanding of Canadian law.
It's been clear from the start that these idiots don't understand how anything actually works. They listen to the people spewing nonsense all the time to the point that they take them at face value without doing any critical thinking of their own.

:facepalm: The Office of the Governor General had to put out a statement urging people to stop calling the office demanding that she dissolve parliament. A TLDR of the statement is "That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works." :facepalm:

Okay it's our turn now:

Yes you saw correctly, the flag of Canada is now being flown right alongside the Gadsen flag and other symbols of freedumb. I'm sure that won't create any lasting associations.

--Patrick

I saw a truck today with an Arizona flag superimposed behind a Gadsden (snake) flag.

And on the other pole, instead of an American flag, was... a Canadian flag.

You watch. They stole the swastika and the rattlesnake, the OK symbol and the thirteen stars, and now they are coming for the maple leaf.

--Patrick

Good. FUCK YOU.

This piece of shit has been sliming across Alberta loudly for years.

How I knew immediately it was a white supremacist movement is this openly involved in white supremacist gang Soldiers of Odin was in charge. He also loves to braid his hair and pretend his 120% white ass is indigenous.