[Brazelton] Twitter

The thing is, everyone on Truth Social already fawns over everything he says. Why go back to Twitter?

The thing is, everyone on Truth Social already fawns over everything he says. Why go back to Twitter?
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back. He doesn't get even a fraction of the attention on Truth Social as he did (and would) on Twitter. More negative attention on Twitter, sure, but for sheer volume, he'd get more attention on Twitter by a wide margin.

His ego loves getting more reactions. He won't be able to help himself.

Eh, I really do think it can go either way. He has his own social media now where everyone figuratively sucks his dick all the time, and while I know he loves attention he usually isn't fond of all the "mean things" people say about him. Plus, since he technically is an owner of Truth Social, moving full time back over to a competitor would be a bad look for the brand.

It really will come down to whether he likes all the praise or was in it more for the high follower numbers.

Dave

Staff member
Eh, I really do think it can go either way. He has his own social media now where everyone figuratively sucks his dick all the time, and while I know he loves attention he usually isn't fond of all the "mean things" people say about him. Plus, since he technically is an owner of Truth Social, moving full time back over to a competitor would be a bad look for the brand.

It really will come down to whether he likes all the praise or was in it more for the high follower numbers.
Numbers matter to him and he believes that all of his followers are real and not at all bots from Russia.

Also... The real media still think every tweet is worth bringing up in an article, while truths (ugh, ewww) don't generate anywhere near the same attention.

If MSM want to actually do something about the toxicity of Twitter and social media in general these days, step 1 would be to stop considering Twitter the World.

I saw this elsewhere, but it was not until seeing it here that I noticed it was tweeted by Musk, himself.
I did not realize that Musk had a $45b (and growing) man-crush on Trump.

Eww.

--Patrick

I know people like that. Sadly, they often never realize or acknowledge their shortcomings. Even if they do have good qualities too (a Musk is great for generating buzz and getting attention and thus, funding; you need "dreamers" to throw shit at the wall to see what sticks...you just also need purple to turn the fan off and on at the right moment)

It's incredible.

It's so fucking pathetic I don't even want to bully Elon anymore, he must have a secret humiliation kink.

It does piss me off that I have him blocked on Twitter yet can still see his fucking posts every time someone I wish knew better retweets him. WHY IS THAT?