[Brazelton] Twitter

Then you've got that the original tweet starts off talking about "average" IQ for USAF & major airline pilots but doesn't specify which average. Is it the median? The mean? The mode? The mid-range?

The second paragraph does specify "mean" but without knowing what the earlier measurements were we can't say if this is a fair comparison.

We can say that the attempt to compare all pilots to all grads from the 2 lowest scoring HBCU schools isn't a fair comparison. What's the IQ of pilots from the HBCU schools? What's the mean IQ of all grads from the 2 lowest scoring majority white schools that airlines recruit from?

And of course no citation on any of these figures.

So the attempt to scientifically justify racism is on closer look, incredibly bad science. I know, I'm shocked too.

But Musk is rich! I thought that makes him brilliant?
I know your reply is sarcastic, but it bears repeating to a certain crowd out there: no, like Trump, his FAMILY is rich. Just because they've been successful doesn't me you are, too. (God know both of them are proving this to be true.)

figmentPez

Staff member
This is the "Elon Musk is a piece of shit thread" right?

San Jose bakery loses thousands of dollars after Tesla reportedly cancels large order

TL;DR Tesla ordered 4,000 mini pies (a $16,000 order) from a Black-owned bakery for Black Heritage Month, with a rush order, but canceled two days later via text message.

(The good news is that after this story went out, business is now booming for the bakery.)

Elon Musk reportedly said that he'll make things right with the bakery, but he's prone to lying.

GasBandit

Staff member
Elon Musk reportedly said that he'll make things right with the bakery, but he's prone to lying.
And even if he DOES make things right, he'll only have done it because of the internet backlash. He would have lost zero sleep over fucking them over if it didn't negatively impact him.

You know who didn’t immediately roll over on free speech issues? The old regime at twitter that would have fought to keep the tweets up.
Course Elon’s free speech absolutism begins and ends with the ability to say racial slurs. Anything else is negotiable.

I was reading about this earlier today. He did write it, to take swipe at MacKenzie Scott and her philanthropy, and deleted it.

I can't imagine the ratio of poor divorced wives who hate their former spouse is a significantly smaller group.

Considering Musk is the flavor of asshole who thinks he needs to spread his seed to as many women as possible, I don't think he cares about the divorces so much.

Sicking your army of frothing terrorist fanbase on specific teachers you don't like? Cool.

Revealing the name of nazi "comic" "artist" Stonetoss (It's Hans Kristian Graebener ), banned. If you even post the name Hans Kristian Graebener, you get banned. Oh, he's pals with Elon. Big shock.

This is the guy that has Elon Musk's ear on basically everything on Twitter. Elon responds to him dozens of times a week in agreement.

I'm about to tell the story of how one obtuse and stupid Malaysian fascist that literally thinks white people think he's white can expose just how stupid he is. This guy is the Uncle Ruckus of East Asians. (also, big time Gamergater)

1712324513220.jpeg

1712324528986.jpeg

1712324550995.jpeg

It's math that is both woke and wrong.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, I barely passed math classes in high school (like right at the 50% passing mark) and even I know about order of operations.

EDIT: The fact that he's doubling down is hilarious. He's trying to present it like a subjective opinion like a movie review. But math is one of the objective subjects out there. It doesn't work on opinion. 2+2 is always 4.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Jesus Christ, I barely passed math classes in high school (like right at the 50% passing mark) and even I know about order of operations.

EDIT: The fact that he's doubling down is hilarious. He's trying to present it like a subjective opinion like a movie review. But math is one of the objective subjects out there. It doesn't work on opinion. 2+2 is always 4.
Or rather, 50 + 50 * 2 is always 150.

Isn't multiplication taught in like 1st or 2nd grade ?

To be fair, order of operations isn't math, it's just a convention so that everyone reads an equation the same way. Actual applied math wouldn't need it, since you'd always know what you're supposed to calculate first based on what you're trying to solve / what's happening (like if you wanted to count 150 sticks faster then doing it 1 by 1, so you go with 3 equal stacks etc.).

That being said, everyone already agreed to it, and it works well... changing it now would just lead to confusion amongst non-idiots.

I had never heard of PEMDAS until the last year or two, but c'mon, it's order of operations! That's been standardized since before electronic computers existed. And this is coming from someone who failed sixth-grade math (because that teacher graded solely on the number of homework problems completed per week and not whether you actually learned the material).

--Patrick

Isn't multiplication taught in like 1st or 2nd grade ?

To be fair, order of operations isn't math, it's just a convention so that everyone reads an equation the same way. Actual applied math wouldn't need it, since you'd always know what you're supposed to calculate first based on what you're trying to solve / what's happening (like if you wanted to count 150 sticks faster then doing it 1 by 1, so you go with 3 equal stacks etc.).

That being said, everyone already agreed to it, and it works well... changing it now would just lead to confusion amongst non-idiots.
Ah, see, this why I don't talk about math. :p

I think multiplication learning starts at grade 3. Order of operations might come later.

Basically, my point was that I'm a moron when it comes to math (among many other things, but specifically math) amd even I knew how wrong he was.

"...chat group for monkey torture enthusiasts..."
First time I've heard involving monkeys, though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

--Patrick