Wanna do some 2021 Happy Dookmas stuff?

I'm sorry that I'm behind on the Secret Santa stuff. I was sick all last week. Since I'm now able to do stuff besides cough and sniffle, I'll catch up on the list tonight after work and provide an update.
You mean we're not all getting a free infection with our gifts? Awwww.

I've updated the list of participants in the first message. We're up to 23 participants this year. If you still want to get in on this craziness, or if you need to send me your shipping information, please do so by 5:00pm CST on Friday, November 19th. On November 20th, I will send you a PM with your Secret Santa victim and you can start planning the delectible pain you plan on inflicting on them.

Happy shopping!

I've updated the list of participants in the first message. We're up to 23 participants this year. If you still want to get in on this craziness, or if you need to send me your shipping information, please do so by 5:00pm CST on Friday, November 19th. On November 20th, I will send you a PM with your Secret Santa victim and you can start planning the delectible pain you plan on inflicting on them.

Happy shopping!
You da best! Thank you for doing this.

By now, you should have gotten the information on your Secret Santa victim. If you didn't, please let me know as soon as possible. Also let me know if you need additional information on your victim.

The following people need to provide your gifter with ideas if you don't want to get a stocking full of doomweasel poo:

@blotsfan
@HCGLNS
@Far
@GasBandit
@evilmike
@chris

Happy shopping, mes cheri(e)s!

P.S. Sorry I'm late.

GasBandit

Staff member
To my secret santa:

Anything. Literally anything. It can be booze, it can be naughty, it can be a photo of your butt. The idea is to have fun. Terrik sent me a green thong with his smiling face on the front last year (among other wonderful things), and I had SO much fun with that. So don't be afraid to make it a gag gift, or something you just think is neat. Don't worry about it, I'll like whatever it is.

The Holly Jolly Gas Bandit

Dear Secret Santa,

I have been a very good hobo this year. I need new pencils and graph paper and evil ideas. I often get distracted by small toys and coins, so they would be nice.

@HCGLNS

To Santa:

I'm open to most things. NSFW is fine though maybe not overtly sexual.

Gonna be lazy, again, since it's not changed substantially and repost my prompts from last year. Here's my bookshelf again this year and my ebooks, only thing not pictured that's changed there is @ThatNickGuy's wonderful gift 2 year's of The Complete Calvin and Hobbes. Good way to get an idea of the things I like. Particular favorites are the Red Rising series.

20191130_203823.jpg

1575175912315.png

And here's my list of steam games. Please...don't buy me any more games though. Not even gonna bother linking to my wishlist, the profile is just again to give a good idea of what I'm into.

Also enjoy physical puzzles and gadgets.