Want a laugh? I'm an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, you're really just going to need to find your own path through this. I will say, that if you do consider using this as the turning point in your life to try and get out and do more, I'd start doing that before the bad habits come back.

Even if you are a dirty ele shammy. :slywink:

(I'll give you the ammo you need: I'm enhancement) :rofl:
Seriously... I have ALWAYS been enhancement! Just recently I have flipped over to elemental.. There's just something about melee that I can't let go....

:smug:
:moon:

I'm just going to assume everyone above is saying the same thing. So to sum up:

Don't date married women. If she's cheating on him, she's going to cheat on you.

Seriously... I have ALWAYS been enhancement! Just recently I have flipped over to elemental.. There's just something about melee that I can't let go....

:smug:
:moon:
I was enhancement before it was ever even considered a "real spec", back in the days of MC being the end game run, I would have to toss on cloth gear just to be able to heal on certain fights. It wasn't until we got a Nightfall Axe that I became a permanent part of the raid groups as melee. Been one ever since.

*COUGH*

Back to the topic....

R

Rubicon

shammies are nice, i cant stand pallys or dks, to very over powered classes

dwarf warrior ftw, for the alliance!

I think we all have stories like this, but the only thing that really matters is whether or not you learn anything from it. Just take some time to yourself for now and try to meet some new people via gaming. I'd suggest sticking with friends for a bit, just to get used to being around people again.

Shannow

Staff member
I think we all have stories like this, but the only thing that really matters is whether or not you learn anything from it. Just take some time to yourself for now and try to meet some new people via gaming. I'd suggest sticking with friends for a bit, just to get used to being around people again.

Yeah, you are right. We all have stories like this. I mean. I really hate those damn dps shammies. The bastards.

Dave

Staff member
shammies are nice, i cant stand pallys or dks, to very over powered classes

dwarf warrior ftw, for the alliance!
Find a local place that hosts LAN parties and go do a WoW LAN party. Or find a place that would be willing to host a LAN party and set one up. Put it as a regular thing and advertise it. You'd be playing WoW but you'd be doing it actively and with other people.

When something happens in the game instead of keying on Vent you just say it out loud. You can shout stuff to each other, give each other crap, etc. Or any other game thing like this. Like Guitar Hero? Find a place willing to host a GH night.

Regardless of the "results not typical" for people who hook up with others from WoW, it is a very rare occurrence. In fact, I would say that the reason it happens for Shego is because she's a hot lesbian chick in real life, not just pretending to be one in a game. Reclusive shy guys this kind of things just don't happen to.

Step outside. Breath in the air. Live, damn you! LIVE!

Mav,

This is an awesome story. Yes, it hurts now, but it does get better; way better. And you have and will learn so much about yourself and what you're looking for that it only strengthens you as a person. In the end, look how much you benefit from it:

You got some relational experience.
You got some sexual experience.
You learned how to deal with deceit.
You learned how to cope with disappointment.
You got a new job, in a new place - a brand new experience that some people NEVER experience.

Sure, you got screwed in a good way and a bad way, but that's all part of how we find ourselves. And years from now, someone else will have this exact same experience and you'll hear about it and be able to say "Dude, I was so there. This is what I did and how I handled it. It got better and I've never even looked back"

A

Andromache

Ame is the One, Shego. She is the Anomaly that can bend the matrix to her will.

R

Rubicon

"I dont see wuts wrong with dating multiple people. I miss you"

wtf...

D

Dusty668

OJ sez-

Not knockin ya man, I know it's a total pain to have it slapped into ya like that. I wish I could offer sage advice from one who-while I haven't been there, it was definitely visible from my valley-passed there before. Try to hunker in, take it on the armor, and get your head back up is all I can say.

yeah she doesnt miss you. she misses your wallet.
That girl's a noob. She dropped the hammer on Mav too soon. She'll learn to string them along longer so long as the money's good.

I had a friend, John, who was strung along for about 2.5 years by a girl doing basically this same routine. He'd always send her money to help with her divorce (supposedly long and contentious, heh), broken down cars, bills, presents for kids, etc. She'd visit and put out a couple times a year. Of course, he'd pay for the flights, and wine and dine her.

I'd say she got good value for her time. He finally learned how much of a relationship they had when he declined to pay one of her bills she was having trouble with. It's a shame he didn't listen to his friends and get out sooner.

ElJuski

Staff member
Haha, I appreciate being called a resident drunk of Halforum :3

I also loved the Easy E flowchart.

Also, jesusfuck Mav. I don't know where to begin about you holing yourself back up into that wretched little cesspool of existence. Especially when you've obviously showed

(A) human emotion towards another person
(B) human initiative and drive to better yourself

Keep your fucking job, read a fucking book, stay on that fucking website and better yourself from it all, goddamnit.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Also, since this thread has entertained me, I give it a 'manbaw' pass. The rest of you...sac up!

C

Chazwozel

"I dont see wuts wrong with dating multiple people. I miss you"

wtf...
Awww she misses her sugar daddy.

If you so much as respond to her, your new name henceforth will be Mav: The Halforum Chump of the Year.

R

Rubicon

heh chaz..

nah she aint getting another cent from me, i already spent enough on that endeavor, heck some weeks i let bills run a little late so i could pay a phone bill or plane ticket, never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.