Welp... (Leyla has joined the battle)

Your wife and daughter will fight over really dumb shit. This will happen long before her teenage years. Be prepared to buy a helmet and duck and cover. ;)
I used to think this was just a thing between my mom and sister. Nope. My cousin and one of her moms fight over everything, and it's been like that for the last eight years. She just turned 11.

It's not a matter of how well they get along. At some point, all mothers and daughters will fight about something inane. My husband used to think it was just me and my mom until his little sister hit her mid-teens.

It's not a matter of how well they get along. At some point, all mothers and daughters will fight about something inane. My husband used to think it was just me and my mom until his little sister hit her mid-teens.
Don't all family members at some point, fight about something inane? I'm not following this -mothers and daughters fight- point because it doesn't happen here. Also in our house growing up, I had 3 sisters, and none of them fought with our mom either. If anything, I clashed with my mom more than anyone else.

Officer_Charon - Must be playing the long game eh?

Come to think of it, my ex and her two sisters didn't really fight with their mom. But they were raised in a Catholic household in southern California. It was different to say the least.

I never fought with my parents. Ever. I don't know if that says more about me or them, but there was simply never enough tension for me to feel like fighting with them.

My sister, on the other hand.... *winces*

I never fought with my parents. Ever. I don't know if that says more about me or them, but there was simply never enough tension for me to feel like fighting with them.

My sister, on the other hand.... *winces*
Same here lol with the exception of one of my mom's boyfriends he turned out to be a psycho anyway. The calling over 100 times an hour because you don't pick up kind and the police said they couldn't so anything about it

Don't all family members at some point, fight about something inane? I'm not following this -mothers and daughters fight- point because it doesn't happen here. Also in our house growing up, I had 3 sisters, and none of them fought with our mom either. If anything, I clashed with my mom more than anyone else.
Dude come on. Theres been anecdotal evidence. That means it applies 100% of the time to all situations. Get your head in the game.

...my thread. :Leyla:

To be fair, you went and posted a thread named "it has begun", with a video of a kid's room slowly opening. I was all thinking "ohh, he's going to walk through with a baby...." but noooo. You deserve this derail, sneaky :p

Awkward moment of the day.

Waiting for our turn at the hospital for 3rd ultrasound while sitting in front of a very fat ex-girlfriend you dumped 15 years ago.

Best moment of the day.

Waiting for our turn at the hospital for 3rd ultrasound while sitting in front of a very fat ex-girlfriend you dumped 15 years ago.
Fixed.

You know, assuming you don't put too much stock in your wife's and baby's health blah blah blah

Girlfriend is a wrong term. She was a friend with benefits back in 1999 for about a month before she complicated things. Also, I was a douchbag back then.

She was skinny and gorgeous back then but after most Italian women, when they hit their 30ies they expand sideways.

She expanded linebacker style. This was more than expected.

Girlfriend is a wrong term. She was a friend with benefits back in 1999 for about a month before she complicated things. Also, I was a douchbag back then.

She was skinny and gorgeous back then but after most Italian and Hispanic women, when they hit their 30ies they expand sideways.

She expanded linebacker style. This was more than expected.
FTFY. Oh and my ex wife, who blamed me for her weight gain when we were married and claimed that she was going to fix it all once she divorced me is nearly 3x the sizenow then she was when we got married. :D

Ah Pat, you funny guy.

Today is officially the home stretch. 1 month left.

Expect more updates and some pictures.

But only if this post gets 10 Brofists!

Jay, you know that those facebook posts where one person will give another person something if they get enough likes require a picture of you holding a handwritten sign giving the promise.

Just think, Jay. If the baby arrives right on time (which is unlikely from what I know of births), you'll only have...what? Two weeks to play the new Shadow Run? 'Cause I guarantee you ain't gonna have time to play after!