Welp... (Leyla has joined the battle)

My wife loves your baby room... and she's also insanely jealous now because she wants a baby girl so bad (we have two sons).

Looks great Jay.

If she ever really wants to change the colors to the walls, I'd be more than happy to change it.

It's only for the first few years anyways.

Oh yeah, we plan to have a baby gate but the baby won't really need it for months, so no rush.

As for the swing, we got a Mamaroo. It's awesome. Obviously, a lot of stuff are in the closet, can't show them all yet. :)

What alterations did you make?
He photoshopped all the wrapping paper trash off the floor, and removed the wrinkles in her shirt that suggested she might be wearing bras that fit just fine before becoming pregnant but are now are a bit more snug.

He photoshopped all the wrapping paper trash off the floor, and removed the wrinkles in her shirt that suggested she might be wearing bras that fit just fine before becoming pregnant but are now are a bit more snug.
Good eye. I can never do those like "Six things are different in these two image" games, and you didn't have a comparison to know what was done. Are you just like... a master photoshop-spotter?

ive seen alot of photoshops in my day and i can tell cause the pixels and stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1374009905][/DOUBLEPOST]And lest anyone get the wrong idea, I'm joking folks!

BTW Jay, you two are adorable and will obviously have a very, very cute baby.

Just wait son... I know I've said it before, but the first second that she comes out crying, you'll immediately feel a change... and the first time she grabs your finger... just forget about paying attention to anything else in the world. Nothing else will exist but that little hand with the tiny fingers.

At the sound of the cry, your life as you know it will change drastically.
the first second that she comes out crying, you'll immediately feel a change...
Not everyone feels that way at that time. I think my first time it took a few days to settle in.

Feel free to ask loudly right after delivery, "So, can this extra finger be removed, or what?"

Make sure you're out of reach of your wife when you do so.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Not everyone feels that way at that time. I think my first time it took a few days to settle in.

Feel free to ask loudly right after delivery, "So, can this extra finger be removed, or what?"

Make sure you're out of reach of your wife when you do so.
Dude, it's a little different for you. For Jay, it's a moment of life-changing proportions that he'll never forget.

For you, it's Thursday :p

I went down to the basement today to go through my daughter's old baby clothes to give to a friend. I totally went overboard when she was a baby. Maybe. Definitely.