What are you playing?

FFXIV (still)

So, in this game you can play as a Bard. And one of the things that Bards can do is perform music, like, you hit notes on a keyboard (qwerty or otherwise) and music comes out.
(There are also 3rd party tools to help with this, but we don't talk about those.)

Either way, I'm getting in the Xmas spirit, and have now figured out 3 different 4-song playlists that I can do with my bard, and each playlist features a different instrument (though all finish with Last Christmas, because I can).

I'm waiting until after Remembrance Day to unleash my newfound "skills" on the world/server, but after that... the dulcet tones of "All I Want for Christmas is You" will be coming to Eorzea.
I would never, EVER use third party tools, what kind of bard do you think I am?

I've got morrowind modded into oblivion and this is seriously an amazing experience for me. I would not have been able to enjoy this just a year ago when I was severely depressed lol

I've got morrowind modded into oblivion and this is seriously an amazing experience for me. I would not have been able to enjoy this just a year ago when I was severely depressed lol
Oooooo, you're playing Morroblivion? How is it? I've been interested for years but I've never actually tried it.

Oooooo, you're playing Morroblivion? How is it? I've been interested for years but I've never actually tried it.
For some reason low light areas/night are way too dark and combat is fuckin hard now that I actually have to dodge myself but otherwise this is literally awesome. Taking screenshots on a regular basis is real easy with my steam controller so I might do a classic style pics and text let's play with this

I've got morrowind modded into oblivion
Wait, do you mean you’re playing Oblivion using the Morrowind engine, or Morrowind using the Oblivion engine? Morroblivion might be the more famous one, but I don’t doubt someone has tried to do it the other way, too.

—Patrick

Reactions: Cat
Wait, do you mean you’re playing Oblivion using the Morrowind engine, or Morrowind using the Oblivion engine? Morroblivion might be the more famous one, but I don’t doubt someone has tried to do it the other way, too.

—Patrick
Morrowind in the oblivion engine. Morrowind is one of my favorite games :3

—Patrick
Actually I would like more rpgs to be made in the morrowind engine. I'm not good at action games and like using stats to attack and dodge

Been thinking about writing a vn that I'll turn into an rpg with my politics for years but I never had any confidence as a writer. Disco elysium has been an inspiration

Screenshot_20211111-235119.png

Morrowind has this really extensive spellmaking feauture available from the start that you can make all sorts of cool abilities with

This will be the first major Pokemon release I think I'm going to actively skip out. I am eagerly looking at Pokémon Legends: Arceus for January though.

I think the same old format is finally growing stale on me so it being something a bit different will be nice.

Have pendant, veil, bridal shirt, white skirt and purple moon boots lol.

I plan to pop the question as soon as the inside of the house doesn’t look empty.

Have pendant, veil, bridal shirt, white skirt and purple moon boots lol.

I plan to pop the question as soon as the inside of the house doesn’t look empty.
I've been told a husband can really help in filling up a house quickly. Pitterpatter of little feet/paws/fins/whathaveyou :hump:

Grounded

So, I posted on the Steam forums looking to see if anyone wanted to join my game. Turns out, a few people were interested! So I teamed up with one guy tonight and we stormed the black ant hill inside the desert-like sandbox. We had a few close calls, but we made it to the boss of the area...

...and subsequently had our collective asses handed to us.

Still, it was pretty fun for a change to team up with someone. Turns out, fighting giant insects is even more fun when you can flank them.

Spoilers for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

I love that it lets you become a lich, but I also love that if you follow some EXTREMELY esoteric clues you can actually ascend to godhood at the end, which fucking rules.

Started playing the vice city remaster tonight and it's pretty good, these bitchy gta fans seriously do not deserve this

Last edited:
I hear tell that a husband can quickly fill up your furniture, too.

—Patrick
Oh ho ho!

placing furniture on the Switch was rough lol. I may finish, I may not. Elliot will have to deal with it :)
Post automatically merged:

@HCGLNS , our son and I all started playing Pokemon Quest. I got a shiny in the first hour. Thank you poke-gods!

Grounded

Me, a few days earlier: You know, with these mushroom bricks, I bet I could make a castle or something by the koi pond.
Me, tonight: WHO DARES TRESPASS UPON FORTRESS ARMADILLO ALPHA!?

Well, the beginnings of a castle-like fortress, anyway. Foundation is down, first floor is completed, tower on the side is being worked on. Still need to move all my stuff from my current base over to it, which will take some time. Not really sure what kind of detailing I'll go into on the inside, like adding rooms or anything.

Fotress.jpg