Whats for Dinner?

Cooked some huge ass chicken thighs in the air fryer. No seasoning but salt and lemon pepper and they are delicious. I didn't leave them uncovered in fridge long enough to get the perfectly crispy skin, but it still had a good crunch to it.

Attachments

Air fryers are wicked.

I love tofu, but only at restaurants as I am awful at making it. The air fryer has changed that. I sliced it and covered it in taco spices and it was really good. Our 12 year old son was stealing it and begged for one of them! Even knowing that he had hot dogs waiting for him.

Air fryers are wicked.

I love tofu, but only at restaurants as I am awful at making it. The air fryer has changed that. I sliced it and covered it in taco spices and it was really good. Our 12 year old son was stealing it and begged for one of them! Even knowing that he had hot dogs waiting for him.
In my stir-fry above, I put tofu in the air fryer to crisp it up before adding it to the mix (you can't see in the pic, because that one was all veg, before I added the chicken and tofu). Trying to get a bit extra protein in there for my wife, who needs it due to her gastric bypass.

Not dinner, but lunch. Happened to be out and about in the lovely city of Scottsdale and chose to dine at that new and trendy locale just off the 101.

I am, of course, talking about White Castle.

That was the first time I've eaten at a White Castle in over a decade. I know this for a fact because the last time I was anywhere near a White Castle was before 2011.

I tried vegetarian rice based chicken nuggets for the first time today. I couldn't taste any difference from regular nuggets.