Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Hey guys, we need to set up some kind of memorial for Higgins. He suffered so much at the end of the fight. We should honor his memory.
I feel moved to offer a prayer (in love):

Source of all love and all life,
we know that you are with us for all our journeys,
through life and death and into new life with you.
We know that HCGLNS (Higgins) has started a new journey with you that we know nothing about, only that he is in your holy presence.
And so we rejoice and give thanks or the life that he shared with us here on this forum.
May we always remember that which he taught and shared – his ideals and values, his sense of humour, his love of TPKs, his loathing of reply-all emails.
We give thanks for our memories of HCGLNS.
Through the sharing of those memories, may there be healing.
Comforting and caring God, we know that you walk with us in our sorrows as well as our joys, and so we pray for HCGLNS’s family and friends, and for all who grieve his untimely passing.
We pray, in the hopes of stable servers, good dice rolls, and properly calibrated instruments.
Amen.

Amongst the sea of irrelevant emails, I used my "top notch" "social skills" to explain to a very senior person, that

a = b - c/d

Not

a = b - c*d

as they believed and built into their huge spreadsheet, which predicted dire ruin....

Discovered the pipe in the basement that leads to the sewer has a crack in the side of it.
Discovered the crack when it started spilling sewer water from the ceiling where the pipe goes over the washer and dryer.
Patched it up with $70 worth of Flex Tape.
Discovered another leak a couple hours later which got missed because the other one was hogging all the attention.
Patched that one up with $30 worth of Flex Tape.
Got a fan running to dry up the pools of ick, will have to sift through what got wet and see what can be salvaged, and will also try not to think about how much it will cost to fix it all for good, nor how long the Flex Tape patches will hold before the pipe crumbles enough to make it REALLY serious.

--Patrick