[Soccer] World Cup 2014

If they do have a revote it will need to be absolutely 100% fair without even the slightest hint of bribery or other foul play because if there is any Qatar will jump on it and try to cause FIFA as much trouble as they can to try and get reawarded the WC.

And you just know with FIFA being as corrupt as it is that there will be more bribery, even if it's not to the same scale as people are alleging the Qatar bid was.

Get to know the 2014 US Men's National Team:

EDIT: There's one for each player if you go to the Youtube channel.

Jesus Christ! Is that referee Spanish?! That wasn't a penalty at all (very clearly visible in replay that he literally didn't touch the other player), and that yellow card was....a bit easily given, considering what he hasn't whistled for so far.

Netherlands blew up Spain. That was freaking awesome. Not ragging on Spain, but they just about guaranteed that they aren't winning their group.

I'm going to admit something - even though I do have a general idea of who's better than whom in footy, I did rely a lot on the Yahoo fan picks in making my preliminary round game choices.

B

BErt

Man, this Germany vs [Goal Differential for Teams Not Named Germany] game is so good for the US

*sigh*

/inhale

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WORLD CUP!!!! SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE YOU SELFISH ATTENTION-WHORING JACKASS!!

/inhale

Seriously. The same thing happened for the Super Bowl. My twitter & FB feeds fill up with posts of people making sure that we all know how little they care about the latest sporting event. Great! Shut up! Keep it to yourself. I'll remember it next time you're droning on about the next installment of twilight or 50 shades of whatever.

The Super Bowl not as much, but realize that with the WC, by some estimates, you are actually in the minority worldwide in not caring about it.

*Not directed at anyone in particular on this board

*sigh*

/inhale

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WORLD CUP!!!! SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE YOU SELFISH ATTENTION-WHORING JACKASS!!

/inhale

Seriously. The same thing happened for the Super Bowl. My twitter & FB feeds fill up with posts of people making sure that we all know how little they care about the latest sporting event. Great! Shut up! Keep it to yourself. I'll remember it next time you're droning on about the next installment of twilight or 50 shades of whatever.

The Super Bowl not as much, but realize that with the WC, by some estimates, you are actually in the minority worldwide in not caring about it.

*Not directed at anyone in particular on this board
Seriously, this only happens with football.

I wonder if I should do this whenever someone posts comments about basketball or baseball.