ZenMonkey Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darned if you do and dratted if you don't, I guess. :rofl:

Thank you for all the well wishes. I really wanted to reiterate that there is no drama here. I promise nothing happened to force me out. Speculation about my not posting in General in order to avoid drama was exactly right. :)

My email address is iWife07, at the gmail domain followed by dot-com. (Yeah, that'll fool the spammers.) Please keep in touch if you're so inclined.

Love you guys, and I'll miss you. :waves:
Huh. If you're right, Espy, then I decrypted her message completely wrong.

Maybe she's doing a message in a message in a message...

-Adam

North_Ranger

Staff member
Someone call Dan Brown!
Darned if you do and dratted if you don't, I guess. :rofl:

Thank you for all the well wishes. I really wanted to reiterate that there is no drama here. I promise nothing happened to force me out. Speculation about my not posting in General in order to avoid drama was exactly right. :)

My email address is iWife07, at the gmail domain followed by dot-com. (Yeah, that'll fool the spammers.) Please keep in touch if you're so inclined.

Love you guys, and I'll miss you. :waves:
So we take those letters then, according to the ancient hidden scroll, and they say: i u t h e m p p o e d r r d e

Which, when run through my codex from ancient greece says:

I murdered the pope

Whoa.[/QUOTE]

Impossible. The pope was exposed to a blast of mutagenic substance from his chamber pot that no one had emptied. He faked his own death and now fights crime as a muscle-bound old guy in tights and pumps...

Oh shit, did I just say that?

Hold still.

The truth is Zen and I have decided to start our own forum, taking only the cool people from Halforum.

If you didn't get a PM inviting you to the new forum, it's cause you're not one of the cool ones.

Dave

Staff member
Thanks for those of you who injected some intelligence to the discussion. My first post said there was no drama and I meant it.

She did not provide reasons and she doesn't have to. It's her business and if she wants to divulge she will.

As Tin said, as an Administrator she couldn't just fade away, so I posted this link to explain why she was no longer to be bothered by reports or complaints.

And GO24, there's nothing wrong with speculation, but everything is cool. Well, other than Zen leaving everything is cool. Zen's leaving sucks. But everything else is cool.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

And apparently I'm not one of the cool ones according to Calleja.

M

makare

The truth is Zen and I have decided to start our own forum, taking only the cool people from Halforum.

If you didn't get a PM inviting you to the new forum, it's cause you're not one of the cool ones.
Oh I see... yeah well I'm way cooler than you anyway new forum or no new forum. :toocool:

I

Iaculus

Yay! I'm cool!

(looks around the near-empty forum).

So... umm... what do we do now?

Yay! I'm cool!

(looks around the near-empty forum).

So... umm... what do we do now?[/QUOTE]

You're not cool! You like 14 year old girls!

M

makare

Hmm I think someone here might be related to that damn Loch Ness Monster!

you ain't gettin my tree fiddy.

K

Kitty Sinatra

2.50 for a highball, and a buck and a half for a beer - Happy Hour is here.

R

rabbitgod

Aww, I leave town for 3 days and Zen leaves.

I'll be watching the blog!

Dave

Staff member
Oh the Chaz came back, the very next day! The Chaz came back he just couldn't stay away....

fade

Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.