ZenMonkey Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LordRavage

Good luck with everything Zen. Somethings in life are seasonal and somethings are for a life time. Being a Mod or anyone in charge....should be seasonal. It helps keep the sanity. :)

L

lafftaff

Awww, I'll miss you Zen. You can still pop in once a day, right? Right? I always lurked a bunch & I always enjoyed what you had to say.

Whose our official cat lady now?

M

makare

They all have catster pages... and while they are often cute they are more often evil and diabolical.

Well what does the cat lady position require... I have three cats.
Are you crazy about them and can you commit to posting adorable pictures of them?[/QUOTE]

Can you be cool and awesome at all times, even when slightly cranky?[/QUOTE]

that seems like a trick question but i like to think so.

M

makare

No I cant do that. I love a variety of avs. But I can put a cat blinkie in my sig. That would be seen for every post.

Cajungal

Staff member
I always hated that rabbit from Bambi. She looked like a whore.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

But I think you're swell. Sorry, I've just been thinking that since you changed it. I still think of you as that happy Japanese woman avatar from back on halfpixel.

M

makare

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

But I think you're swell. Sorry, I've just been thinking that since you changed it. I still think of you as that happy Japanese woman avatar from back on halfpixel.
That's ok. She is a whorish rabbit but she's a rabbit, I mean what do you expect.

Happy Japanese woman... I dont know which one that is.

this one?

Cajungal

Staff member
No, she looked more like a flight attendant.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

And yeah, I guess you're right. She might even be one of the more prudish rabbits.

That's ok. She is a whorish rabbit but she's a rabbit, I mean what do you expect.

Happy Japanese woman... I dont know which one that is.

this one?
[/QUOTE]

That picture unnerves me.

M

makare

hey hey hey ame had more cats than zen.

That cannot be the only criteria. I demand a re-judgment.

You know Chaz, for some reason, I'm not doubting that, like, at all. :slywink:

It's very brave of you to admit that I might add.

C

Chazwozel

You know Chaz, for some reason, I'm not doubting that, like, at all. :slywink:

It's very brave of you to admit that I might add.
I'm not gay! Bah! I'm going to Starbucks for an ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

makare

No, she looked more like a flight attendant.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

And yeah, I guess you're right. She might even be one of the more prudish rabbits.
was it this one

M

makare

I am both excited for finding it and ashamed that I spent time finding it.

Such is the duality of existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.