2016: the year of the sex robot?

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

And everything these days is incest. Which to me is just weird.
Oh, sure, when *I* said it two years ago, it was all "must be based on your preferences" and "it's just you", but now it's true and real?

Pfeh!

From 486DX2/33 to 48DD-22-36 in just 25 years.

—Patrick
(Yes I know there was no such thing as a dx2/33, but then the numbers wouldn’t work as well)

Much like everything else these days, beware exaggerated health claims!
Sex robots with health benefits are a giant tease, experts warn
Skeptics fear the desirable droids could escalate misogyny and violence against women, ignite deviant urges in pedophiles, or further isolate the sexually frustrated. Sexbot makers, on the other hand, have been pumping their health claims into advertisements, including that the amorous androids could reduce the spread of sexually transmitted disease, aid in sex therapies, and curb deviant desires in pedophiles and other sex offenders.
[...]
Sex technology is already an estimated $30 billion industry, they note. At least four companies are now making adult female sexbots, costing $5,000 to $50,000, and at least one is making “pedobots.” The mannequins come with variable ages, features, and even programmable personalities, along with customizable oral, vaginal, and anal openings. Male sexbots are said to be in the works.
[...]
In all, the researchers conclude that until there’s more data to back up health claims, doctors should rely on the "precautionary principle," rejecting clinical use of sexbots until there’s hard data.
--Patrick

Fair warning, as Kati discovered when she read it, the author makes several deliberate word choices that leave it feeling ... less scholarly.

—Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
:eww:

I think you're doing it wrong. Or there is something terribly wrong with the ham you've been exposed to.
Batter-dip the cranny axe in the gut locker!
Retrofit the pudding hatch with the boink swatter!
Cannonball the fiddle cove with the pork steeple!
Power-drill the yippee-bog with the dude piston!
Vulcanize the whoopee-stick in the gum wrinkle!
Uh... erm.... put the... uh... you know what... in the you know where...? I ran outta gas.

If I get you in the loop when
I make a point to be straight with you then
In lieu of the innuendo, in the end, know my intent though
I Brazilian wax poetic, so hypothetically
I don't wanna beat around the bush

GasBandit

Staff member
If I get you in the loop when
I make a point to be straight with you then
In lieu of the innuendo, in the end, know my intent though
I Brazilian wax poetic, so hypothetically
I don't wanna beat around the bush
FOXTROT.
UNIFORM.
CHARLIE.
KILO.

I haven’t seen the movie, but I remember that blooper reel.
He’s like the R. Lee. Ermey of ribaldry.

—Patrick

My favorite one from that reel (which wasn't on the vid for some reason): "Look's like Chuck's taking Willie One-Eye to the optometrist!"

Whitney Cummings—and her sex robot—take on modern womanhood
(Yes, Whitney Cummings did have a sex robot made in her likeness for the laughs)
Women worry about being replaced by sex robots, but still have to be afraid while walking to their cars, clutching keys between their fingers like "a shitty Wolverine." These are the days of future/past. So, naturally, Cummings shares the stage with an ultra-modern version of one of the most outdated comedy props imaginable, the ventriloquist dummy: a laughing, talking sex robot that looks just like her.
--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Whitney Cummings made a sex robot that looks like her? :rofl:

I wonder how much something like that would cost.