2020pocalypse

I hope they sue the shit out of that couple. Gender reveals beyond, "hey, we're having a ___!" are stupid and vain as far as I'm concerned, and the recent trend of viral or Instagramable stunts are a sign of shallow people who need a priority check.

I hope they sue the shit out of that couple. Gender reveals beyond, "hey, we're having a ___!" are stupid and vain as far as I'm concerned, and the recent trend of viral or Instagramable stunts are a sign of shallow people who need a priority check.
1599504756981.gif

Agreed, not that I'd want it anyway. I'm also grateful that all my friends and family either had kids before this was a thing, or had the sense not to try.

...With the one exception of my friend's wife, who insisted she wanted a gender reveal party, and luckily she just went for a cake with a reveal center. Not so lucky was her melting down in front of everyone and the video camera when she found out she was having a boy and not the girl she wanted.

My sister's gender reveal for her baby was three days after the birth, when she sent a message to the family chat group. "Hey, we're naming the baby Matilda." And we were all like, "Oh, it's a girl."

Ngl it would be kinda funny if you did the gender sex reveal with a cake from an erotic bakery that made the corresponding cake.