2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine

Yeah, they also carved swastikas into the torsos of many of those people while they were still alive.

Russian civilians gleefully support it.

GasBandit

Staff member
Any hapless innocent soldiers who didn't want to kill Ukrainians all surrendered within the first week. The ones remaining are the butchers, rapists, and murderers.

And unfortunately the home front is much the same.

So being a Nazi in Ukraine now is just the same as what, being a Jew in Germany in the 30's?
I'm confused.

--Patrick

Well now, a definitive Final Solution to the problem? We're making progress, it took about 2 years to come up with that last time.

As the author itself points out with the references to Radio Milles Collines and Goebbels....This is not new, nor surprising - and it already IS a war crime, depending on what they say and know.

Doesn't make it any better or anything, mind. Not like anyone will actually face any consequences from this. But it IS already punishable, so the last few tweets are kind of without purpose;

I'm not exactly Verhofstadt's biggest fan, to say the least, but when he 's got a point he' s got a point.

Of course, with Germany unable to stop using Russian gas, Hungary still actively building a nuclear plant with Russian funds, uranium, plans, and staff, etc etc, there's too many people unwilling to go as far as we need to.
A complete ban on anything from, to, or passing through, Russia, as well as blocks and sanctions against countries that do accept Russian goods or material.

It is a famous/infamous piece of Reagn-era propaganda, but looking at it from a pop-culture standpoint, perfectly used in this situation.

EDIT: The original, I mean. The new one was supposed to be about China, China got pissed, and it was changed to North Korea. I never saw the new one, and only saw the original for how batshit, over-the-top ridiculous it was.

1649552442189.png

The carnage left in the wake of the retreated areas is too horrific to imagine. Thanks to some military friends I have that I have a group chat with I've seen some of the worst things I've seen since I helped K division digitize photo evidence at major crimes.

Hey Russia, do me (humanity) one solid, stop raping babies. If there's one thing you could stop doing, it's that. Thanks. Fuck you.