Dave's House of Pain

I want out. A live draft is the best part of fantasy football for me, and an auto draft sucks the fun out of it.

But thanks anyway.

Dave

Staff member
Well we can do a live draft if you want. How does tomorrow night or Wednesday sound?[DOUBLEPOST=1473133672,1473133592][/DOUBLEPOST]Live draft tomorrow night at 6:45 CT?

B

BErt

I have a different draft same time tomorrow, so I'll bow out if that works for everyone else

B

BErt

By bow out do you mean let it auto draft or just not participate?

How does WEDNESDAY work?
Sorry, I meant I'd prefer to live draft but can set an autodraft if tomorrow night works for eveyone else. Anytime Wednesday evening is open for me.

Dave

Staff member
Yes. Charlie was going to be our 10 but he hasn't been back on since I provided the link.

Dave

Staff member
Up to you, man. We have about an hour and 15 minutes to wait. Let's see if Charlie gets here before anything goes down.

Dave

Staff member
I don't know if I can boot anyone! I can't see where![DOUBLEPOST=1473208025,1473207991][/DOUBLEPOST]Found it.

Sorry, I completely forgot to check here again to see if the draft came together for tonight, I thought it was probably going to be tomorrow/tonight drafting.

I believe that I pulled an upset victory this week. Managed to win in both leagues I'm in to boot. Starting better than last season at least.