Dave's House of Pain

Worst thing in Fantasy Football is leaving points on the bench. I'm fine losing if my best performances still wouldn't be enough.
Correction: Worst thing in Fantasy Football is losing an undefeated season to the last place team with half of its starters out and hasn't been updated since auto-draft.

Dave

Staff member
Played Charlie this week. The #11 team of 12. Easy win. Until I see he has Gordon. And Murray. And Mettenberger. METTENBERGER?!?

Shit. And Odell Beckam.

I got fucking smoked.

Due to a bye and the lackluster season of Darrell Sproles, I needed a new WR this week. Looking at the Free Agents, there was one available I'd never heard of (which, since I don't really follow football, is most everyone) but he had a decent projection, so I added him to my roster to start.

His name was Odell Beckham, Jr.

I beat my match by 50 points (140.51 to 90.48)

Due to a bye and the lackluster season of Darrell Sproles, I needed a new WR this week. Looking at the Free Agents, there was one available I'd never heard of (which, since I don't really follow football, is most everyone) but he had a decent projection, so I added him to my roster to start.

His name was Odell Beckham, Jr.

I beat my match by 50 points (140.51 to 90.48)
He was available as a free agent? Geeze, you've got some slackers there (or a really shallow league/team roster).

So BErt, we meet again. Just like before your efforts will be futile and this time I will claim the title that is rightfully mine!

Dave

Staff member
I was just in there looking and we only have 7 teams. We may not have a league this season.