Dave's House of Pain

Dave

Staff member
Hey, in my other league (24 teams) I scored the third highest score so far this year...and lost because the guy I played had the top score of the year. My team is the #3 scoring team in the 24-team league and I'm 0-2 and in last place in my Division.

Might wanna recheck those stats. Jordy Nelson alone had over 200 yards receiving.
Those are directly off the the Yahoo match up page for the league.[DOUBLEPOST=1410913339,1410913100][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks like there should be a major stat correction there...NFL.com showing 346 and 3td...[DOUBLEPOST=1410913395][/DOUBLEPOST]or maybe Yahoo being stupid and switching to week 1 stats....

Might wanna recheck those stats. Jordy Nelson alone had over 200 yards receiving.
Yeah. Rodgers: 348 yards passing, 3 TD's, 1 2 Pt conversion, 28 yards rushing, one lost fumble.

And, because two of my wide receivers decided to get hurt/take a dump last week, I lose by 15 points. Oh, and the Defending World Champions get whacked by the Chargers.

B

BErt

they said he was inactive around 5:30 PM EST. I only know this because I heard on my way home from work.

Dave

Staff member
Only Julio really had a stellar night. Oh, and Hester, even though nobody probably had him. The defenses each had a TD, but the TB defense gave up too many points.

I had to find a replacement for Pitta, and he was the best option according to my research.

I'll take it if it means a win this week. But Sunday's coming.

If I have the lead going into Monday night, with the only player left to play, would it be unsporting to bench him to prevent negative points?

The projection in my matchup this week was that I'd lose by 25 points (150 to 175).

Currently: I have 126.15, my opponent has 88.73. All of his players are done, I have 2 that will play tomorrow night (Michael Crabtree and Justin Smith), projected for 13 and 6 points respectively.

Unless somehow those two players score -40 points, I'll be 5-1, with a 4 game winning streak.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1570182/team/4/gamecenter?week=6

My biggest mistake? Taking the matchup's advice and sitting the Eagles DEF and starting the Panthers DEF.