Dave's House of Pain

Dave

Staff member
Cranky Llamas have a monster WR attack. Of course, we're all stacked with only 8 teams. Value everywhere!

Dave

Staff member
My entire team sat this week out. Including Peyton Manning with a whole 6 points. SIX FUCKING POINTS FROM MANNING?!?

Dave

Staff member
In one of my other league I have - and I shit you not - Ellington, Dez, and DeSean Jackson. I can almost promise Julio Jones is going to die in a car fire on the way to the stadium because then my lineup will be complete.

In one of my other league I have - and I shit you not - Ellington, Dez, and DeSean Jackson. I can almost promise Julio Jones is going to die in a car fire on the way to the stadium because then my lineup will be complete.
I've got Andre Ellington in this one, so I feel your pain. Hopefully Devonta Freeman can step up and take his place.

I'm only 99% favorite to win this week, the only way I lose is if Julio Jones outscores Adrian Peterson by 66 points (without stat corrections).

Not enough.

Coulda beat anyone else except you and GWOT.

And now we got five teams tied for the top of the league at 2-1.

So I had no tight end this week, and if Odell Beckham Jr didn't flare up his hamstring I had a pretty decent shot of winning this week.

I swear Fantasy Football is 90% luck.

Dave

Staff member
Had they won but cost me the ff game I'd have been fine with it. As it stands, I lost the ff game AND they lost the game in OT.

Heartbreaking bastards.

Unless Emmanuel Sanders has the worst game of his life Monday night, Null's Nobodies are your 2015 HOPFL champions.

Dave

Staff member
I didn't do too well in our league, but in the FantasyPros.com sit/start contest I got 182nd place overall out of 20,000+. Not too shabby. I didn't WIN anything, but I definitely did well.

So are we doing this again this year? My NFL Fantasy League just had our draft (which I did fucking great at) and it reminded me of this.

Dave

Staff member
I had heard nothing about it and hadn't even thought about it. You want me to start it up and see who we get?[DOUBLEPOST=1473126834,1473126709][/DOUBLEPOST]Set it up as an auto-pick draft this year since it's so late. If we hit the 8 team mark it'll automatically do the draft. Otherwise we'll just end it until next year.

B

BErt

after a year hiatus I return to lose miserably once again

edit - i may need a new invite