Former President and Convicted Felon Trump Thread

And cumsock just got his sentencing kicked to the end of November.
I'm wondering if this could be a good thing in disguise. If it happened before the election I feel that it would be easy for the Judge to decide to be lenient on Trump in light of him possibly being President soon. But, if the cumsock loses the election and then he's sentenced... there may not be a Republican who gives a shit what happens to him at that point. The Judge may decide to just straight up throw the book at him if he doesn't have any political pressure.

And if he gets immediately sent to prison after he loses the election, he won't be able to stir up shit online with his cultists again in a possible preparation for another January 6th.
Although it may happen again anyway if they consider him a "martyr" for being incarcerated.

I'm wondering if this could be a good thing in disguise. If it happened before the election I feel that it would be easy for the Judge to decide to be lenient on Trump in light of him possibly being President soon. But, if the cumsock loses the election and then he's sentenced... there may not be a Republican who gives a shit what happens to him at that point. The Judge may decide to just straight up throw the book at him if he doesn't have any political pressure.
Definitely nuances to it. Judge also pushed his decision on presidential immunity to late November. So now cumsock is going to be a convicted felon for the entire election, no chance of appeal.

And Taylor Swift endorsed Harris/Walz after the debate, immediately shifting the news cycle away from pretending to debate who won the debate.

:notes:We-eee are neveeeer eveeer getting back together.:notes:

A fairly good recap, if you ask me:
Is that Lewis Black doing the intro?
Mike Madrid is a co-founder of The Lincoln Project. This is a Republican leaking their playbook.
There's not enough context to definitively tell whether this is "Oh no! These secrets have somehow gotten out!" or whether it is "Here we are, leaking the secrets we have uncovered," but my gut has me thinking it is the latter.

--Patrick

It’s nothing new. It’s the same old line we used to hear about Asians and Asian restaurants. Don’t eat there, they use cats and dogs in their meat.

It’s definitely about dehumanizing them, and creating fear.

It's more than dehumanizing people of colour. It's attacking people of similar (to Maga) ethnicity to Kamala. They will eventually become her people in the attacks.

Last edited:

figmentPez

Staff member
Haitian families in Ohio under attack as racist claims spread

" The morning after former President Donald Trump repeated racist claims about Haitians in Springfield, Ohio, some Haitian families are keeping their children home from school for their safety, according to an area activist. Those who allowed their children did so, but with heavy hearts. "
" Aside from the anxiety caused by Tuesday night’s debate, the woman also said her cars have been vandalized twice in the middle of the night. She woke up one morning to broken windows and another to acid thrown on the vehicle. She’s added cameras to her driveway and tried to report the incidents to the police to no avail. "

“I’m going to have to move because this area is no longer good for me,” she said. “I can’t even leave my house to go to Walmart. I’m anxious and scared.”

" The families’ accounts, shared with The Haitian Times under conditions of confidentiality, are the latest tales of intimidation, bullying and assaults against Haitians as anti-Haitian sentiment has gone viral. "

Haitian families in Ohio under attack as racist claims spread

" The morning after former President Donald Trump repeated racist claims about Haitians in Springfield, Ohio, some Haitian families are keeping their children home from school for their safety, according to an area activist. Those who allowed their children did so, but with heavy hearts. "
" Aside from the anxiety caused by Tuesday night’s debate, the woman also said her cars have been vandalized twice in the middle of the night. She woke up one morning to broken windows and another to acid thrown on the vehicle. She’s added cameras to her driveway and tried to report the incidents to the police to no avail. "

“I’m going to have to move because this area is no longer good for me,” she said. “I can’t even leave my house to go to Walmart. I’m anxious and scared.”

" The families’ accounts, shared with The Haitian Times under conditions of confidentiality, are the latest tales of intimidation, bullying and assaults against Haitians as anti-Haitian sentiment has gone viral. "
I’m suspicious of the source and the speed of these claims. No question Trump commands an alarming number of idiots willing to go Pizzagate at the drop of a MAGA hat, but so far this is one biased news site just spreading what they heard from one person. Makes it basically the same as what caused this eating pets conspiracy bullshit in the first place.

Last edited:

A refreshing assessment of the possible explanations for his pupil size.
While I don't disbelieve that Trump abuses stimulants (I know in the past he was known to favor sinus medication abuse for the same effect), anyone that claims to be a body language expert is usually full of shit.

Looks like the Trump campaign finally decided to ban Laura Loomer from being in physical proximity with Trump because she started bragging privately to friends about sucking his dick. The two were already shown over the last week to be attached at the hip with her sleeping over at his resort so this really isn't surprising if true.