Former President and Convicted Felon Trump Thread

Because of the above, I was going through Trump's Truth Social posts. Incognito because, well, I don't want that fouling up my online recommendations and stuff.
It's insane the stuff he reposts.
A picture of Harris and H Clinton with the caption "it's funny how blowjobs influenced both their careers differently"? A Photoshop of Harris, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi etc in jail captioned "how to fix the system"? Sure! Plenty of "WWG1WGA" captioned posts about action of the election is rigged (aka he loses)? Of course!

The man is insane, and anything similar from Harris would be blown up all over all media.

figmentPez

Staff member
Trump claims that some people don't eat bacon any more because wind energy is unreliable.

No, you withering pile of orange stained leather, grocery prices didn't go up because of an energy crisis.

Looks like another example of him combining two things. He probably heard that people eat less meat to reduce the CO2 footprint and he put that together with windparks that also reduce the CO2 emission.

Trump claims that some people don't eat bacon any more because wind energy is unreliable.

No, you withering pile of orange stained leather, grocery prices didn't go up because of an energy crisis.
I admit I don’t hear him saying that windmills are the fault for bacon prices. I hear him complaining about grocery prices, and then complaining about power prices.

Dave

Staff member
Note if you have an ad blocker the site wants you to white list it. Which means I didn't read the article because fuck that.

Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka was sooo..uh..impactful on that issue. It's very important issue… But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about, that, because, the child care is, child care is ..couldn't, you know, there's something you'd have to have it in this country, you have to have it. uh but when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that..they're not used to but they'll get used to it very quickly. And it's not gonna stop them from doing business with us, but they'll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our Country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers we're talking about including child care...that it's gonna take care. We're gonna have. I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time. Coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all the other things that are going on in our Country. Because I have to stay with child care..I wanna stay with child care but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about INCLUDING growth..but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just..uhh..that I just told you about, we're gonna-bee takin in trillions of dollars. And as much as child care..uhh..is talked about as being expensive, it's relatively speaking not very expensive compared to the kinda of numbers we'll be taking in. We're gonna make this into.....an incredible Country that can afford to take care of it's people..and then we'll worry about the rest of the World..let's help other people. But we're gonna take care of our Country first, this is about America first, is about Make..America..Great..Again..We have to do it because right now we're a failing Nation..so we'll take care of it. Thankyou.

I want the Democrats to just make a commercial of the speech, then have an actor ask "Is he just an idiot or is it dementia?" To which another forlorn actor responds "It's both."