Former President and Convicted Felon Trump Thread

Apparently fuckheads 270 page burn book about his running mate was "hacked" and leaked to the media.

Totally not an Ikea catalogue.

I almost feel like this is a Republican psy-op to justify them dropping Vance after the public's negative response, but I'd have to believe they were smart enough to even try it.

Trump, my guy... just drop his ass. You don't need a reason, your base doesn't care.

Not news: The Trump campaign used unauthorized music at a rally.

Also not news, just funny: They used "My Heart Will Go On" ... from the film Titanic

figmentPez

Staff member
Regardless of Bladder Size, All Mammals Pee for Approximately 21 Seconds

--

EDIT: People online are saying that this wasn't a Moscow Mitch style freeze, and that there was a medical emergency in the crowd that caused Trump to pause.

Ah, so he's incompetent, but not necessarily having a stroke. A practiced public speaker should have made note of why they were pausing, and asked for the crowd to be aware that they might need to get out of the way of emergency responders. Tim Walz recently got good press for being aware of a medical problem in the crowd, and Trump supporters were quick to claim that "Trump has done the same thing", yet when presented with an emergency, Trump just froze for 21 seconds. Is that the type of person who should be in the White House? Someone who sees something going wrong and doesn't know how to respond?

Last edited:
Regardless of Bladder Size, All Mammals Pee for Approximately 21 Seconds

--

EDIT: People online are saying that this wasn't a Moscow Mitch style freeze, and that there was a medical emergency in the crowd that caused Trump to pause.

Ah, so he's incompetent, but not necessarily having a stroke. A practiced public speaker should have made note of why they were pausing, and asked for the crowd to be aware that they might need to get out of the way of emergency responders. Tim Walz recently got good press for being aware of a medical problem in the crowd, and Trump supporters were quick to claim that "Trump has done the same thing", yet when presented with an emergency, Trump just froze for 21 seconds. Is that the type of person who should be in the White House? Someone who sees something going wrong and doesn't know how to respond?
For those people making that claim, how come no one behind him is reacting? It seems odd not one of them would also see the emergency and have some kind of reaction to it.

figmentPez

Staff member
For those people making that claim, how come no one behind him is reacting? It seems odd not one of them would also see the emergency and have some kind of reaction to it.
I finally found the full context. YouTube link

The crowd isn't responding because there's nearly two minutes between the call for a doctor and Trump's freeze. I was wrong, Trump does address that there's an emergency going on, and has banter about it. Which makes the freeze even stranger, because he's not shocked at that point. He's already joked about how the rally can go as long as they want. He just kinda runs out of steam while waiting for the emergency to clear.

Trump is falsely claiming that Harris faked crowd photos:
View attachment 49161
Democrats: “I WANT to say that the assassination attempt on Trump was staged for the sake of the campaign, but there is enough evidence to not only say it was a real attempt but if Trump didn’t turn his head that last split second he would be dead right now.

Trumpanzees: “The recently Black Kamala Harris is lying about her crowd sizes”

The whole things stems from them not understanding distance and curves on the fuselage and engine of an airplane being photographed in relation to the crowd that's not even close to it anyway.
Trump has never been accused of having much depth (of field).

--Patrick

Funny how Venezuela is at the same time a Failed Communist State, a dictatorship, a shithole full of murderers and rapists, and the safest place to meet since all their criminals are in the US now.

Article for reference

If I'm reading correctly, Venezuela is under a corrupt authoritarian government right now, and Putin is planning on hopping on over there in things go tits-up in Ukraine. Sounds like Trump's kind of people.

Tell you what, Donnie Dementia, why don't you leave now and avoid the rush?

THE LIBERAL BIASED MEDIA! if you listen to our opposition leader.

CBC is a crown corporation run independently of the government. Probably won't exist much longer. CTV, and all the other non-CBC channels are almost all owned by the same couple of super ultra conservative assholes/saudi conglomerates. It's why listening to Canadians whine about how biased the media is is hilarious.