Former President and Convicted Felon Trump Thread

Looks like the Trump campaign finally decided to ban Laura Loomer from being in physical proximity with Trump because she started bragging privately to friends about sucking his dick. The two were already shown over the last week to be attached at the hip with her sleeping over at his resort so this really isn't surprising if true.
Source or link?

I could have swore I read it in an article but maybe my buzzed ass was getting stuck in rumors myself and now I can't find it. Just talk about the Milo tweets and that Republicans are nervous about Loomer being around him.

Will try to be better, y'all.

First look appears to be a pro-Ukraine gun nut democrat supporter.
Before Elon took his Twitter down, the shooter had an old post saying he supported Trump in 2016, but was very disappointed with his decision the following years. He also has dozens of anti vax posts and seems to have been a Nikki Haley supporter the last year. Does not mean he didn't support Democrats in the past, but I think he probably considers himself more of a Independent "free thinker" or maybe even Libertarian. Hopefully we will actually find out more and it won't be that he died mysteriously in jail.

View attachment 49461

So, is Musky getting a visit from the Secret Service? Or are billionaires allowed to make threats against a sitting president?
It’s funny because I thought his point was more “democrats are worse than republicans because they resort to violence.” But then his follow up of “it was a joke” actually convinced me that it was him openly rooting for someone to kill Biden/Kamala.

It’s funny because I thought his point was more “democrats are worse than republicans because they resort to violence.” But then his follow up of “it was a joke” actually convinced me that it was him openly rooting for someone to kill Biden/Kamala.
I mean either way, if the last few years are to be used as an example:

Republicans - commit violence on innocent people, especially easy targets like children in mass shootings.

Democrats - shoot solely at political figures often viewed as being terrible for the country.

I mean either way, if the last few years are to be used as an example:

Republicans - commit violence on innocent people, especially easy targets like children in mass shootings.

Democrats - shoot solely at political figures often viewed as being terrible for the country.
I'm not sure that's really better, but one side has been actively telling people that it's okay to shoot someone they feel threatened by, going to far as to make it into law in some states, and then go all shocked Pikachu when they get shot at for being the threat.

I'm not sure that's really better, but one side has been actively telling people that it's okay to shoot someone they feel threatened by, going to far as to make it into law in some states, and then go all shocked Pikachu when they get shot at for being the threat.
I don’t condone the violence either way. I’m just noting the differences as well.

Dave

Staff member
I will absolutely spend $20 or $30 on that when it comes out. I will wait for it to hit the moon from morons then cash out and watch as it fails like everything else Trump touches.

Reactions: Far