Former President and Convicted Felon Trump Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
This might be a dumb question, but is this new information? Didn't we already know he tried to overturn the election? There was that recorded phone call between him and I believe the governor of Georgia, for example.
There's what's known, and what's *documented* and in the court record. The former is a lot easier to brush off than the latter.
Of course, that's assuming he doesn't have the judge in his pocket, and actually conforms to any judgements (remember how he recently quoted Jackson, "The Judge has made his decision, let's see him enforce it")

I wanted to mention this yesterday, but I'm glad I waited because it managed to make itself worse:

A house along the main road in my town put up a bunch of Trump yard signs, like, at least 8. Not that surprising: they visibly supported Trump in 2016 (though not in 2020, but that's a ponder for another time). But the thing that catches your attention the most is not just that these signs are beaten up and look like they were fished out of the garbage, but they all say "Trump/Pence". It true Trump cheapskate-form, they couldn't even be bothered to get the correct signs.

-But today! To add to the KLASSY-ness of it all, they went out to each sign and put a piece of black duct tape over "Pence". So now it's an even bigger sloppy mess. Is it going to get worse? Possibly! Good times. :rolleyes: