Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
Considering that
a vast majority of women won't get off from vaginal sex alone, I'm pretty sure that dicks are already losing anyways.
... I... I'm not sure how that has bearing on a discussion about the various unrealistic standards... buuuut...

The elephant in the room, of course, is any discussion on how these unique properties of the corn pattern were discovered.

--Patrick
My guess is it gets lonely out on the farm.

... I... I'm not sure how that has bearing on a discussion about the various unrealistic standards... buuuut...

My guess is it gets lonely out on the farm.
Or, like most marketing, they made up some bullshit. ;)

Also, it totally applies, because no one actually cares about what dicks look like in the first place (barring the terrifying STIs everyone saw in health class), so they have no standards to live up to.

GasBandit

Staff member
Also, it totally applies, because no one actually cares about what dicks look like in the first place (barring the terrifying STIs everyone saw in health class), so they have no standards to live up to.
Appearance, no.... but size and texture, I'd say so.

GasBandit

Staff member
If I saw a corn dick on a guy, I would.... not be impressed to say the least. Like I said, Health class pictures. ;)
You're more of a DEVASTATOR kind of girl?

(Fun fact, that's underling #1 I got to do the female voice in that video)

no one actually cares about what dicks look like in the first place
While, you know, by far not as much as breasts, toitally, definitely, I still have to point out that I've heard plenty of girls diss(miss) guys and joke about them because of crooked/small/ugly/bent/veiny/etc penises. Once you're in an environment where women talk about guys' bodies amongst themselves too, it definitely happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

figmentPez

Staff member
@Bubble181 It's a classic knock-knock joke told in a single tweet using emoji.

More info:
I honestly don't know how widespread knock-knock jokes are. In any case, they're just a format for puns. This particular joke is twist on the formula, and most American children hear it at some point. It goes:

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Banana
(repeat a few times)
Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Orange!
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

(Orange being a very loose pun on aren't, which in some American accents comes out sounding more like "ore-n't")

I knew it was a knock knock joke, but with te best will of the world I couldn't make out that last sentence. Even spelled out, I mean, I get the joke and the bad pun, sure, but I don't see how smiley-eye translates to "you glad".

figmentPez

Staff member
I knew it was a knock knock joke, but with te best will of the world I couldn't make out that last sentence. Even spelled out, I mean, I get the joke and the bad pun, sure, but I don't see how smiley-eye translates to "you glad".
The smiley is glad, the eye is I.