Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm quite sure someday my last words will be an equally stupid and inappropriate pop culture reference. Hopefully it will be quoted on my tombstone.
I'm pretty sure mine will be "Oh shit" because that's what I say right before bad things happen. We hit the rapids, the other guy runs the red light, whatever. "Oh shit!"

But I do kinda hope mine would be "I made a bad-bad!" caliber.

GasBandit

Staff member
Rofl literally everyone could see these were going to be pieces of shit going back MONTHS before release

If you still bought a cybertruck when it came out (or even later!) you deserve everything you get.

Rofl literally everyone could see these were going to be pieces of shit going back MONTHS before release

If you still bought a cybertruck when it came out (or even later!) you deserve everything you get.

You ever notice every cybertruck owner always says shit like:

"Yeah it's impossible to drive and also I lost a toe on one of those sharp edges and my wife left me for financing this thing, but it's still the best car I've ever owned. Love it!"

You ever notice every cybertruck owner always says shit like:

"Yeah it's impossible to drive and also I lost a toe on one of those sharp edges and my wife left me for financing this thing, but it's still the best car I've ever owned. Love it!"
I wonder if Elon programmed Twitter to always autofill a compliment in any tweet that mentions the cybertruck.
(I'm not calling it X.)