Funny (political, religious) pictures

Things I learned today Amazon doesn't have a good system to report offensive merchandise. The nice guy I spoke with from India wasn't really able to gronk what I wanted from him which was for him to flag that the object was terribly offensive. Just kept on being all "yeah dog that item is available for 13.95" nice guy but just couldn't get him to understand what I wanted.

Things I learned today Amazon doesn't have a good system to report offensive merchandise. The nice guy I spoke with from India wasn't really able to gronk what I wanted from him which was for him to flag that the object was terribly offensive. Just kept on being all "yeah dog that item is available for 13.95" nice guy but just couldn't get him to understand what I wanted.
Down at the bottom of the listing description text (the black bullet pointed description) there's an option for "Report incorrect product information," that miraculously has an option for reporting hateful imagery.

Down at the bottom of the listing description text (the black bullet pointed description) there's an option for "Report incorrect product information," that miraculously has an option for reporting hateful imagery.
Not on their mobile app apparently.

Amazons whole search algorithem is weird and broken. More than ones I searched for something and get a bunch of random chinese knock off stuff and a random sex toy in the mix. And for some reason Amazon tries to sell me L. Ron Hubbert books as a sponsered product.

She is trying to be coy by implying the systemic part of systemic racism is part of the "system", which to her, means the government. Thus, "systemic racism" can't exist because the government as an entity isn't allowed to be racist due to the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It's going around the fact that systemic isn't about the government, but systems as a whole, including social systems. She is trolling, basically.

She is trying to be coy by implying the systemic part of systemic racism is part of the "system", which to her, means the government. Thus, "systemic racism" can't exist because the government as an entity isn't allowed to be racist due to the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It's going around the fact that systemic isn't about the government, but systems as a whole, including social systems. She is trolling, basically.
That's the narrative that being pushed by people like Been Shapiro and other so called right wing "intellectuals" that because the law supposedly isn't racist (it is) then systemic racism doesn't exist (it does) and all this evidence showing black communities have it so much worse just mean they actually are worse than white people (because Been Shapiro and his ilk are white supremacists)

So yesterday I grabbed a burger on my lunch break and this guy starts going on a loud rant about how coronavirus is fake and democrats all need to be executed and cities are devolving into lawlessness now that cops are gone. I chose not to engage with him, and seriously regret it now as it was my one chance to say IRL "sir, this is a Wendy's."

Dave

Staff member
I had a guy at the store last week ask me why I bothered to wear a mask. I responded, "To stop the government from tracking me with facial recognition software."

He didn't know what to say.