Funny (political, religious) pictures

This isn't anything specific but I got some good advice the other day to listen to this when I read anything political and holy smokes, it works. I'm WAY less angry reading political shit now.

It is a circus, we have two major parties that agree on 90% of the worst shit they do and they get into a spending war every election cycle while telling the little people they can't afford to help them. It is so gross that people are expected to just accept this as a sign of maturity

That first comic is a clever pun and something I could see an old person making an OLD dad joke out of. If I saw that, I would think nothing of it. Then it keeps going, ha ha ha.

If he’d have given that message from the beginning with all the other precautions he could have talked about, he’d still be president.
If he 'd done some of the things that were done in other countries like in Europe, he'd have been called a fascist dictator using the pandemic as an excuse. People already call Biden that and, let's be honest, Trump is more dictatorish in his very being.

I'm still trying to figure out why Trump so publicly supported the vaccine. You can tell Candice was confused that he wasn't sticking to the narrative or at least being more coy about it.

My best guess is either he is scared that all his voters are dying, or he just wanted to be contrarian and "sound smart" versus a black female interviewer. Honestly can see it go either way.

I'm still trying to figure out why Trump so publicly supported the vaccine. You can tell Candice was confused that he wasn't sticking to the narrative or at least being more coy about it.

My best guess is either he is scared that all his voters are dying, or he just wanted to be contrarian and "sound smart" versus a black female interviewer. Honestly can see it go either way.
My guess is he's trying to appeal to a wider audience again in the hopes of a re-election campaign. He's realizing he can't appeal to just anti-vaxxers, especially since they're dying off.

I doubt it'll work, though. Even people who voted for him in 2016 became disillusioned of his nonsense. He still had a strong enough base of insane to give Biden a viable fight, but I don't think he's as popular among now among general Republican voters as he was in 2016.

He has always been fine with the vaccine but SUCKED at messaging it. Getting praised by Biden for fast-tracking the vaccine left him a little off-balance so he is now leaning into the narrative a lot more. But he is the same Trump, claiming credit for the vaccines entirely. He didn't want to dissuade the anti-vax during the campaign but he never was full anti-vax himself.

Because the vaccines are legitimately great and trump believes he is responsible for them and wants the credit for them.

Now back to the funny pictures (or video):

Looks like Ben Garrison is finally over COVID-19:

...also possibly over Trump.

--Patrick
Ben Garrison has gone up against Trump more than once. There's the infamous Tree of Liberty one.

Yes, that's Ben Garrison calling on people to commit acts of violence. No, it's not the reason he got kicked off twitter for a bit.