Funny (political, religious) pictures

I'm not sure this is true, sadly. Seems like there were a LOT of people just waiting for the slightest sign that their beliefs weren't going to get them punched in the face to come crawling out into the sun.
Yeah, i remember Charlottesville...

My point was that there are still more that would tolerate way too many nazi ideals as long as their not too overt about it, but will push back if they're too obvious, but not actually follow through with getting rid of the nazis that quiet down on the more extreme rhetoric after the pushback, but are still slightly further along then before in pushing their views.

Dave

Staff member
The success rate for "hardcore anti-gay christians --> gay" through conversion would be MUCH MUCH higher than the conversion of "gay --> hardcore anti-gay christian".

Sadly I am pretty sure her stupidity is calculated. Really don't see her like Boebert, who actually is an idiot, but more someone that knows what her people want to hear and loves to dog whistle the shit out of everyone.

This is the same woman that brought memes to the house floor, she is basically a boomer troll that loves the attention she gets by "triggering" people by saying things like gazpacho rather then gestapo, all the while she can wink about how her comment was just a joke on Nancy's Italian blood.

Sadly I am pretty sure her stupidity is calculated. Really don't see her like Boebert, who actually is an idiot, but more someone that knows what her people want to hear and loves to dog whistle the shit out of everyone.

This is the same woman that brought memes to the house floor, she is basically a boomer troll that loves the attention she gets by "triggering" people by saying things like gazpacho rather then gestapo, all the while she can wink about how her comment was just a joke on Nancy's Italian blood.
Miso confused about how racism against Italians is still a thing.