Funny (political, religious) pictures

This is assuming all 48 million kangaroos participate in front-line action though. Some of them might be logistics kangaroos. Some of them might be officers who sit in command rooms and give orders. Some of them might just pilot the landing craft. Some of them might be administrative kangaroos in a typing pool. Until we know the specific makup of the kangaroo invasion force, we cannot say that each Uruguayan would have to fight 14 kangaroos.

figmentPez

Staff member
This is assuming all 48 million kangaroos participate in front-line action though. Some of them might be logistics kangaroos. Some of them might be officers who sit in command rooms and give orders. Some of them might just pilot the landing craft. Some of them might be administrative kangaroos in a typing pool. Until we know the specific makup of the kangaroo invasion force, we cannot say that each Uruguayan would have to fight 14 kangaroos.
No thought for kangaroos who might be conscientious objectors?

No, mate, you don't understand the 'roo's strategy. The young joeys will be up front looking cute as hell, while the adults jump over the front lines and attack from behind. Bloody slaughter it'll be.

This reminds me of when people used a quote by Joshua Graham as an inspirational quote:

1623141767758.png

The problem? Joshua Graham is a character from Fallout New Vegas, who was literally set on fire. He was a general in Caesar's Legion, and as a punishment for his failure in the First Battle of the Hoover Dam he was covered in pitch, set alight, and tossed into the Grand Canyon. He then turns up in the Honest Hearts DLC, covered in bandages from head to toe but otherwise alive and kicking. When questioned on how he survived his ordeal, he answers with the above quote.

Absent this context, the quote is just an empty and pointless statement that doesn't even make much sense.

Yet, when it's white dudebros shooting things up with US Army weapons, which actually does funnel quite a lot of money into games to appeal to young men, which means there's an actual financial mastodont pushing their agenda, they'renowhere to be heard.
I'M SO SICK OF THIS WARMONGER AGENDA
I'M SO SICK OF THIS PRO-GUN AGENDA
I'M SO SICK OF THIS AMERICA FIRST AGENDA
I'M SO SICK OF THIS MARINE CORPS AGENDA

Those are all actual agendas being pushed (through games). Those other ones....Not so much.

To be fair, there totally can be "queer content" or "trans content" which is forced. If it wasn't forced, it would just be "content."
Does it come across like an ABC After-School Special PSA, and do they refer to "the gay guy" every 5 minutes? Yeah, that's forced. Does a dude just happen to have a picture of another dude on his office desk? Not forced.

--Patrick

Last edited:
To be fair, there totally can be "queer content" or "trans content" which is forced. If it wasn't forced, it would just be "content."
Does it come across like an ABC After-School Special PSA, and do they refer to "the gay guy" every 5 minutes? Yeah, that's fhorced. Does a dude just happen to have a picture of another dude on his office desk? Not forced.

--Patrick
Except the ones who rally against ANY inclusion call it forced whether it is or not. And that's the point I was making.

GasBandit

Staff member
Basically, there are a bunch of people for whom "keep politics out of video games" is just how they say "stop trying to treat anything other than being straight, white, and conforming to traditional gender roles as in any way acceptable."