Funny (political, religious) pictures

I would like to know who invented the idea of reverse mortgages, because if that person has/had cancer, that would be the one time I will happily, visibly cheer that cancer on.

—Patrick

Dave

Staff member
She gave the guy a handy while getting her boobs felt up. I mean, I’d do it. She’s on the crazy/hot spectrum.

But she’s also a fucking terrible person and a hypocrite, so…

You know the vaping, the groping, the recording and bad behavior, none of that surprised me.

What did surprise me is that her date, Quinn Gallagher, is a Democrat. He is even a bar owner that often has drag shows at his venue.

I mean I know most of this crap is "theater" to them, play acting to stay on brand and in office, but I never expected her to go out on such a public date with someone that could tank her constituents view of her just by association.

You know the vaping, the groping, the recording and bad behavior, none of that surprised me.

What did surprise me is that her date, Quinn Gallagher, is a Democrat. He is even a bar owner that often has drag shows at his venue.

I mean I know most of this crap is "theater" to them, play acting to stay on brand and in office, but I never expected her to go out on such a public date with someone that could tank her constituents view of her just by association.

I hope the House Dems do a run on Kinkos to print posters to put on the House floor anytime they get to speak.

She needs to be treated like Pee Wee Herman with a dose of Hunter Biden.

Idk. Nothing screams “traditional family values” more than a 36 year old, divorced grandmother giving a handjob in a public venue full of children!

These losers always assume they would be the Space Marine in such a future and not the Imperial Guardsman getting vivisected by Tyranids on his first day.

The discussion reminds me of a thread I saw recently, in which people were complaining about how sci-fi movies like Avatar focus on the aliens and how they were rooting for the humans to win. It's spiraled out into a discussion about Warhammer and how Warhammer 40k adherents believe humans supremacy is the standard in all situations. Feeling sympathy for the xeno makes you a traitor no matter the show or series. It was wild.

Someday we need to hunt down that time traveling writer on the Simpsons and ask him if everything turns out okay.

Episode was from 2005 btw.