LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes 2
LEGO MARVEL's Avengers
LEGO Jurassic World

Tier 3 $10
The LEGO Movie 2 - Videogame
LEGO The Incredibles
LEGO DC Super-Villains
The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game

Sadly, none of these come as the deluxe versions, so there's a few games that feel incomplete to me. Hard to argue with $10 for all that, even if I would have preferred $15 or even $20 to get Deluxe versions of everything. The LEGO games can be weird about when they put DLC on sale. (I waited for years for The Phantom Limb DLC for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens to go on sale for the first time ever.)

I might still get this bundle myself, since only one of the three games I don't have has a season pass.

figmentPez

Staff member
In upcoming Prime Gaming news, they're going to have a lot of games included in the upcoming Prime Day event. Here's the blog post.

The biggest titles include:
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition
- GRID Legends
- Need for Speed Heat
- Star Wars Jedi Knight — Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II — Jedi Outcast
- Rain World
- The Darkside Detective

No word on if these will all redeem through the Prime Gaming app, or if any will redeem on other store fronts. Some will go up starting Jun 21, some will only happen on Prime Day Jul 12-13.
All of these games can now be claimed.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Need for Speed Heat, and Grid Legends are all through Origin. The rest are through the Prime Gaming app.

Lots of sales going on all over the place. Both Hubmle Bundle and Gog are having big sales and bundles. I'm not going to list them all, honestly, but some worth mentioning:

GOG

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (2016) €4.50/€6.80 (deluxe edition with DLCs)
Whole Legacy of Kain series for €2.50
Supreme Commander 2 for €3.30
All the THIEF games for €1 each, except the last one for €6.30
Dungeon Siege collection (1, 2, 3 and expansion of 3) for €5
Disco Elysium final cut €14 (I think this is the lowest it's been?)

HB

Sims bundle (firefighting, bus, construction, police, transocean shipping, flight, fireworks) for €11.94 for all
LEGO movies games (LEGO movie 2, Incredibles, DC Supervillains, Ninjago Movie, MARVEL's Avengers, Jurassic World, LEGO Movie, MARVEL Superheroes) for €9.45 for all
Railway Empire with a whoooole bunch of DLCs/expansions - Japan, Germany, Northern Europe, Andes, Great Lakes, Mexico, Down Under, France, GB&Ireland for €11.80 for all

This is IMHO one of the best games made in the last decade and if you like RPGs, good writing and storytelling, and have a heart at all, you are doing yourself a disservice by not playing this fully-voiced final cut.
I will say that, if you don't understand depression, if it's entirely foreign to you, first lucky you, but second this story may not resonate as much with you.

But I've already sung the praises of this game, it's the best damn rpg ever made

The PlayStation store has a sale on now. Dragon Quest Builders 1 and 2 are 40% off I believe and Star Wars Fallen Order and Battlefront are 75% off.

Prime Gaming August 2022
Available starting August 1

• StarCraft: Remastered
  • Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
  • Beasts of Maravilla Island
  • Recompile
  • ScourgeBringer
  • Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition for Prime Day and up next, StarCraft: Remastered? Thank you Amazon.. I hadn't had a chance to purchase either one (because finances) and now I won't need to.

Alert! Alert! Epic Games Store is giving away the greatest game of all time right now.

Yes friends, LAWN MOWING SIMULATOR is currently free for the taking on the Epic Games Store.

Try not to drool too much, okay?

I succumbed to my algorithm's pressure and downloaded Powerwash Simulator from Gamepass and it did actually satisfy that rare itch of cleaning something filthy "instantly", but I found myself literally nodding off after a while.

Can't think of a reason lawnmowing would be any different in any regard there, but I 100% undertsand why these games exist.

GasBandit

Staff member
Are they VR? It'd be so dystopitastic. Sci Fi authors of the not-so-distant past would gobble up the concept of the millennial dream of owning property that needs mowing and pressure washing being only attainable in the digital realm.

I succumbed to my algorithm's pressure and downloaded Powerwash Simulator from Gamepass and it did actually satisfy that rare itch of cleaning something filthy "instantly", but I found myself literally nodding off after a while.

Can't think of a reason lawnmowing would be any different in any regard there, but I 100% undertsand why these games exist.
Yeah, going by the reviews, PowerWash Simulator is far better than it has any right to be. Lawnmower Simulator doesn't have the same overwhelming positive reviews, but I see your point.

And no, @GasBandit, neither of them have the option for VR for what I can see.

Are they VR? It'd be so dystopitastic. Sci Fi authors of the not-so-distant past would gobble up the concept of the millennial dream of owning property that needs mowing and pressure washing being only attainable in the digital realm.
Neither have VR as far as I know, but yeah, this is defintiely boring dystopia material. The fantasy in Powerwash is also infinite water hahahaha ay :(

Humble Bundle has a HECK of a Resident Evil bundle right now.

Pay at least $30 US (or $38.53 if you live in Canucklestan) and get:

Resident Evil 3 Remake
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil

I'd be interested in it for 7 and the 2 & 3 remakes, but I'm trying not to buy any new games right now.

Last edited:
Humble Bundle has a HECK of a Resident Evil bundle right now.

Pay at least $30 US (or $38.53 if you live in Canucklestan) and get:

Resident Evil 3 Remake
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil

I'd be interested in it for 7 and the 2 & 3 remakes, but I'm trying not to buy any new games right now.
The 2 & 3 remakes were great, so I would recommend this pack for those alone. I hear good things about 7, too.

figmentPez

Staff member
Mafia is now free.

Also, September's Prime Gaming titles are up:
  • Assassin's Creed Origins (via Ubisoft Connect)
  • Football Manager 2022 (via Epic)
  • The Dig
  • Castle on the Coast
  • Defend the Rook
  • We. the Revolution
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is supposed to be on that list, but is still missing. From searching Twitter it looks like AC Origins and Football Manager took a while to show up, so maybe it will still make an appearance.

I'm just gonna highly recommend The Dig. It's literally a Steven Spielberg sci-fi movie script, one he couldn't make in Hollywood at the time because it would have cost too much.

figmentPez

Staff member
Humble 2K Megahits Bundle

$1:

$10:

$16:
Copied and pasted from r/GameDeals, sorry for the obnoxious STEAM LINKs, figured the utility of the links outweighed deleting the visual clutter.

Borderlands 3 includes the first season pass, and some other stuff, but lacks the second season pass and the gold weapons pack, in case anyone else was wondering.