Games on SALE!

GOG.Com is having an NSFW Game sale

I don't know enough about most of them to make meaningful suggestions, others, feel free to do so, it might be of interest to some here.
So the hentai games I can't really speak to. If you like those you already know the vibe you're getting into.

Anything by Dr PinkCake is good. These are all fairly well written, story-based visual novels that happen to have lots of sex in them. Acting Lessons is my personal favorite, but don't be surprised if you find yourself fast forwarding past the sex to get back to the story. Or maybe that's just me.

House Party is a pretty fun adventure game that happens to have lewd scenes. It became see popular that a few streamers and YouTubers even gueststar, as well as some celebrities. So if you want to party with the Game Grumps and Doja Cat you can, though there's no lewd content with characters based on real people for obvious reasons, that would be creepy.

figmentPez

Staff member
Steam has the Borderlands Collection: Pandora's Box Bundle on sale right now. The price will vary, depending on how much of the bundle you already own. The bundle is 90%-off and starts at $60 if you don't own anything from it. (My price is $14, but I own most of the Borderlands games and DLC already).

The bundle includes most, if not all, of the Borderlands games and DLC. A non-detailed list includes:
  • Borderlands GOTY
  • Borderlands 2 and a bunch of (all?) DLC (including Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary)
  • Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and DLC
  • Borderlands 3 and DLC
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • New Tales from the Borderlands and DLC
This is a massive amount of gaming content, at a huge discount. If this doesn't include absolutely all the DLC for all six games, then I'm at a loss as to what might be missing.

I saw.
My price to complete the collection was <$7.
So I did. Especially since Gearbox's future is a little uncertain right now.

--Patrick

GOG.com's latest giveaway is: Ghost Master
LOOOOOVE Ghost Master. I used to own a physical PC copy of the game. It was one of my first ever Steam purchases.

Is it a perfect game? No. Is it a bit dated by today's standards? Probably. But it's a ton of fun.

I've always hoped for a sequel or a spiritual successor. But it didn't sell well back in the day and the studio closed down a year after its release. Definitely an underappreciated gem.

figmentPez

Staff member
Fanatical has started another Bundlefest. The first new bundle is the Prestige Collection with 19 games to choose from. 2 for $15, 3 for $22, or 4 for $29. The big names in the bundle are Deathloop, Skyrim special edition, Middle Earth: Shadow of War definitive edition, and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous enhanced edition, but there may be gems among the rest.

figmentPez

Staff member
Humble WB 100 Play the Legends Bundle

$5 for:
  • Mad Max
  • Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY
  • Batman Arkham City GOTY
  • Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
  • Mortal Kombat XL
$10 adds:
  • Batman Arkham Knight Premium
  • Batman Arkham Origins
  • Middle Earth Shadow of War Definitive
  • Injustice 2 Legendary Edition
  • Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate
$15 adds:
  • Gotham Knights
  • Back 4 Blood

figmentPez

Staff member
Fanatical, as usual, has a lot of bundles going, but most are full of games I know nothing about.

The Build Your Own Play-on-the-Go Bundle has a lot of noteworthy games, though.
3 for $10, 5 for $15, 7 for $20
The most notable games I can spot are:
  • Wall World
  • Doom (2016)
  • Wolfenstein II The New Colossus
  • Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
  • The Ascent
  • The Walking Dead: The Final Season
  • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
  • Alwa's Legacy
Twenty games in total to choose from.

The Diamond Collection Fall Edition has fewer names I recognize among it's fifteen games, but it does have Prey (2017) Digital Deluxe, if you can find 2 or more games to go with it for $15.

Humble Bundle has a coupon code to get 12 months of Humble Choice for $99. HOLIDAY23
$157 for Canadians. Damn exchange rate. :(

Still, that's tempting. I enjoyed Humble Choice...sometimes. It was often more miss than hit. The indie games often interested me more than the AAA offerings. I often fihd it hard to find good trade deals on keys with other people. I still have a LOT of keys just collecting dust.

But then I'd get the odd gem that made it worth it. And it was fun to radomly surprise friends with keys that were collecting dust from previous months.

figmentPez

Staff member
Humble Action Roguelikes Bundle

$1
- Cryptark
$5
- Wall World
- God of Weapons
$10
- Dead Estate
- Paint the Town Red
$13
- Barony
- Lumencraft

I'm not familiar with most of these, but I have watched someone play Wall World and it looks pretty solid. A lot like Dome Keeper, but not without it's own unique additions to the sub-genre.

All I know about Dead Estate is the shopkeep inspired a lot of fanart.
Dead Estate_shopkeep_Cordelia 2.jpg