Generative Art

Why is the woman in the top right saying "run away"?
Is that what that says? Does she look like someone you might have worked with before? :D

(honestly, I was just gonna make the girls. But the AI put in what I assume is some fake-hanzi gibberish, and when I put my phone up with google translate, it for the briefest moment translated it as "flee" which I thought was hilarious. But I couldn't force it to recreate the moment, so I got the real symbols for it from google translate and photoshopped it in there..the original script was...
1698124701246.png

)

But beyond all that...look at their freaking hands! bing is killing it over MJ.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
I dunno..i've been getting these in seconds except when the system's at peak
But I had like 100 *boosts*..no telling what it's like when they run out.
I've got boosts and my first gen is still going after almost an hour. There are multiple complaints in various places of generations taking more than 3 hours, and sometimes more than 24.

Quite a change from OnlyFakes, where I'm used to finishing in 10-15 seconds, 45 if it's at peak times.

I've got boosts and my first gen is still going after almost an hour. There are multiple complaints in various places of generations taking more than 3 hours, and sometimes more than 24.

Quite a change from OnlyFakes, where I'm used to finishing in 10-15 seconds, 45 if it's at peak times.
14 seconds..."An ewok staring impatiently at a computer screen"
1698169845087.png

I've gotten that error a couple times on innocent prompts. I just re-genned with the same prompt. I read it as "we accidentally created smut, and aren't going to show it to you" when really it should just try another regen itself

GasBandit

Staff member
I've gotten that error a couple times on innocent prompts. I just re-genned with the same prompt. I read it as "we accidentally created smut, and aren't going to show it to you" when really it should just try another regen itself
Just show me the smut. It's what I really want, anyway.

Just show me the smut. It's what I really want, anyway.
Gotta give it time for the handkerchief flutterers to convert or die off. In my teen years Warrant's "Cherry Pie" was considered the height of moral depravity. Now when I watch it, I'm like "meh..i've seen worse on kids' television"

I was talking to a friend about 4chan, and she described it as "fedoras on fedoras" and I said "it's fedoras all the way down" which led me to making this masterpiece of AI art.
1698872080852.png

GasBandit

Staff member
Me: That picture looks AI Generated.

GF: Why do you say that?

Me: Well, you can see how her hairstyle abruptly changes texture here, and it can't quite decide where her hair begins and the headscarf ends, and... (etc)

GF: How do you know so much about AI generated images?

Me: Oh, I've used AI to generate over 1800 pictures, myself.

GF: Of what?

Epilogue: She's now seen the ground-level entry of the House of Filth, and she's still my girlfriend, so that's a win :D
I was casually seeing a girl one time--not quite "girlfriend" level. Just kind "early stages dating" level. And I couldn't see her one weekend because I was at a kink event. I was unspecific as to the event I was going to, but she bugged me about it for like 2-3 weeks afterwards trying to get details. So, I showed her some pictures of my handiwork. It did not go as swimmingly as your story :rofl: