[Announcement] Halforums Party Game Night! (First Friday of every month) (Formally Jackbox)

If there is a day we could get 10 people to commit in advance to playing Among Us, we can set up an extra day to do Airship. If you are willing and have open weekend availability, just say yes. If you have limited weekend availability, say which days work for you.
Yes

As of right now, 8 people have replied, and 2 didn't do it until this morning. I really don't want to add a day at the last minute, and would prefer to do it next week if we did it.

Just to start reminding people in advance, next week is the first Friday of May. This is what I currently have on my list of potential games to play:

1.) Jackbox like usual (we've kind of played this to death, but since it's been a month it might be ok)
2.) Among Us (Only doing this if we have 10, airship is way too big to play with less)
3.) Gartic Phone (One of my favorite drawing games, and it's a browser game so anyone can play)
4.) What the Dub?! (Can be played like Jackbox, about filling in subtitles for movie scenes)
5.) Project Winter (We haven't played this in a while, but you can set up custom rules to end the game if both imposters die, which might be more palatable)
6.) Pummel Party (Monetary barrier to entry, I have no idea if Steam Remote works for this or not, have not tried it)

Dave

Staff member
Played Gartic Phone last night and laughed so hard I cried. My wife came down and played three rounds. Great fun.

GasBandit

Staff member
Gartic Phone and What the Dub both sound interesting to me... but fair warning, I'm getting my second immunization shot tomorrow morning. The first one wasn't really a problem for me, but there's always the chance that this one will knock me on my ass, so just wanted to get that out there.

Even though I know not everyone will reply, let me know if you're coming tonight if you see this in time. Trying to get a rough estimate of how many we'll have.

I'll probably start with GarticPhone unless we have 10 people.

Even though I know not everyone will reply, let me know if you're coming tonight if you see this in time. Trying to get a rough estimate of how many we'll have.

I'll probably start with GarticPhone unless we have 10 people.
I should be there.

GasBandit

Staff member
Man, I'm sorry I missed it. By 5pm yesterday I felt inordinately tired, so I figured I'd take a nap to be good to go for the gaming. Set my alarm and everything.

I just woke up.

Man, I'm sorry I missed it. By 5pm yesterday I felt inordinately tired, so I figured I'd take a nap to be good to go for the gaming. Set my alarm and everything.

I just woke up.
Even when not there you were very prevalent through the night.

I just woke up.
I thought about calling you, but figured since you posted you might not make it, I'd leave you be. :p

I know it's not the first Friday of the month but I am free tomorrow just in case there is enough interest for game night.

Also I have to report for federal jury duty on Wed, and I imagine that even if I have to sit on a jury I will be home in time, but just in case something weird happens, I'm bringing it up now. :p