I just had sex thread

It would've been sooner, but I had some...performance issues the first few times.
I actually had issues too. Problem is that I've been steadily having more issues over the last few months with that. And I still am, which is worrying me that there is something serious behind it.
Which brings up the "Need to see a doctor to be sure, but scared to go because I know there probably is something wrong".

My jaw is sore. :D

I'm seriously still getting used to actually getting intimacy on the semi-regular. I haven't experienced this since freakin' senior year in high school, and even then that was really only for a few months until shit hit the fan.

Have I mentioned yet that I love the fuck outta this woman? :heart:

On the other hand, somewhere between my antidepressants and anti-epileptics, stress and work, my sex drive is completely down the tubes, and le course that coincides with my wife suddenly being at home for months on end and thus horny all the time. Blegh.

On the other hand, somewhere between my antidepressants and anti-epileptics, stress and work, my sex drive is completely down the tubes, and le course that coincides with my wife suddenly being at home for months on end and thus horny all the time. Blegh.
I've been there. In this current relationship, and others in the past. I've been stressed out lately with a number of things. The best way I can describe my mental state is "functionally depressed." I make it through a day at work, hate every second of it. Come home, read a comic, play a game or watch a show that mildly entertains me, then repeat.

And I find sex is just the last thing I have any energy or interest in. It has nothing to do with my partner and everything with my mental state.

GasBandit

Staff member
Her: "Want me to come over again tonight?"
Me: "Sure, but just be advised I'm really sore and worn out from last night, so we probably w..."

Alright, I don't intend to continue posting here every night... so, I guess, unless I say otherwise, it can be assumed things are going well. Now... where the hell is the ibuprofen...

It was a quiet night. She was playing Cult of the Lamb; I was reading comics (Man-Thing!) in my reading chair.

We have a running joke where one of us will say "Baby! I feel ignored!" The other one will rush over to deliver kisses. Well, I felt ignored, so she ran over to me, straddled me, and delivered kisses. Playful kisses became more passionate and, well...

I'm mildly terrified yet somehow mildly comforted that this single page of this thread has over a years worth of posts.
First, admittedly, I'm aware not every feels they need to publicly celebrate the event of having sex.
Second, it is nearing 8 months (feels longer), since I split with my last, so, long dry spell for me
Third, although I know it's misleading because of point 1 not everyone feeling they have to share, it makes point 2 feel not so bad because there aren't so many posts in here lol.
.... I should probably get back in the game lol.