Julie's D and D Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, Julie, Doom, You.

Shawn is questionable.

HC and Gusto are no-shows.

I think Julie's willing to do it if we have four players, but not three.

And there's already at least 2 people who can't attend on Friday either.

Looks like we'll just have to skip a week. :(

Monday is too soon, Tuesday we don't have HC, and it might inconvenience others, Wednesday is Julie's B-Day, so she's not DMing.

If Shawn is out, there's no game, so it'll depend on if he has jury duty.

Monday is too soon, Tuesday we don't have HC, and it might inconvenience others, Wednesday is Julie's B-Day, so she's not DMing.

If Shawn is out, there's no game, so it'll depend on if he has jury duty.
I can play on Tuesday June 29th. My company is arriving June 30th.

The only night next week I might be able to play is Tuesday night, and that's all assuming my work schedule remains similar to what is has been, and on a holiday week. I'll be able to let you know in 5 hours.

And my 24th birthday is coming up soon too! :D

Tuesday is typically another game night for me, and I need the time before to prepare usually.
I'm not sure what's going to happen next week. Basically it's all up the air but I just have to be prepared for the absolute worse, which in this case is getting stuck with jury duty. Basically I just have to call every single day and find out if I'm on call for the next day. With any luck I won't have to go in at all.

I flatly refuse such a solution. Seriously, I feel I haven't D&Ded for weeks. We may lose a body somewhere depending on the day but damnit, the Simkin needs to stab! I'm 100% committed to all days except for Saturday. If you cannot attend, you'll need to pay 10% of your gold to the SPT. (Simkin Pickpocket Toll)

Julie has a doctor's appointment Tuesday anyway.

Thursday is it, and only if Shawn doesn't have jury duty. This means you may have to wait with baited breath until we hear from him that day :p.

I apologize everyone, but after a LOT of deliberation and unintended guilty feelings, I am going to have to postpone this week's game until next week. We're at a point right now where I really need next to full participation due to the story and this Thursday just seems to be a big problem for a lot of people. I'm so sorry that I waited so long to come to this decision, but I really was flip-flopping a lot out of a need to not disappoint. I know what is best, however, and I have to go with that choice in the end.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and I look forward to seeing everyone next Thursday. ♥

I'd say we just start my game tomorrow to get our D&D fix for the week, since I have the first session as ready as it's gonna be, but the only one whose sheet is ready is HC.

(I say tomorrow because Julie's B-day is Weds, and HC's company is over I think).

I thought everyone knew this and Doom was just having one of his moments. I'd been puzzling over what feat to take.

I ended up going with Brash Assault as my second at-will, and I took Harlequin Style as my 4th level feat so I'd get +3 to my defenses against whatever my target was, protecting me a little from the opportunity attack retribution. Most of my moves in some way involve giving you guys extra attacks, so much so that I wonder if I should've bothered having Strength be my highest stat.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Took Weapon Expertise for lack of anything else. Plus I like to take that feat on an even level so it feels like I got a +2.

Waiting to get Giantkind Gloves so I can retrain my Barbarian Multiclass and the Improvised Missile feats and free up 2 feats.

It's kind of pathetic, but I was thinking "Damn, it's a three-day weekend, when I'd have time to edit a session and we're not having a session."

I do love listening to past sessions though.

Serial: "They killed my mom in front of me and one of the servant boys shoved me down the garbage chute, and I came out here."
Arku: "That is some garbage chute."
Nikto: "It's a life line."
Arku: "Is that what the goblins call it?"
Nikto: "Yup. Never rob a place unless there's a garbage chute. That's what we always say."

It's kind of pathetic, but I was thinking "Damn, it's a three-day weekend, when I'd have time to edit a session and we're not having a session."

I do love listening to past sessions though.

Serial: "They killed my mom in front of me and one of the servant boys shoved me down the garbage chute, and I came out here."
Arku: "That is some garbage chute."
Nikto: "It's a life line."
Arku: "Is that what the goblins call it?"
Nikto: "Yup. Never rob a place unless there's a garbage chute. That's what we always say."
Really? Was I actually that clever? I don't even remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.