Official Goblins (comic) Thread

Will Chief ultimately survive this encounter?

• Yes, Chief will survive

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, Chief will not survive

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • I can close this poll now?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • When did we get that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does... uh... does anyone else get a rapey vibe from the last page of the Not-Walter storyline? Or is it just me? It's just me, right?

Oh, whew, for a moment there I was worried that the world had caught up to my level of perviness, and that's not a world I would want to live in.

Just caught up on the story. Came off very rapey for me too. Guess we know who the pervs are here, right? High-five!
...err, not with that hand, please. Ew.

Boy it'd be awkward if you're in that dungeon crawl with, say, your wife or girlfriend, and your "love" and "lust" pillars show different people.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a DM has thrown that particular situation at their players before.

I just loved how they looked at him to confirm who was looking at it, and went right back into making fun of Names for liking hair, like the weirdo he is.

Necronic

Staff member
Boy it'd be awkward if you're in that dungeon crawl with, say, your wife or girlfriend, and your "love" and "lust" pillars show different people.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a DM has thrown that particular situation at their players before.

Honey, my character lusts after were-lionesses. Not me!

I immediately thought of that possibility too. But Kloks don't have eyes or teeth, do they?

Oh!! The Klik that ate the sword does have eyes. Kloks are supposed to be smart, though.

figmentPez

Staff member
?? Kore? I don't think I'm looking at the same thing.
The symbol on the Door Golem's forehead was glowing with the color/pattern of Minmax's IME (individual magic effect), then the last panel showed that glow changing to the ghostly chains of Kore's IME.