Official Halforums Meet-ups

Looks like I'm going to be going to Denver (though final location is TBD) Sept 6th thru the 9th. My days are filled with meetings, but my evenings should be free. I don't know if we have anyone from that area (because I don't really pay much attention to such things) but I thought I'd throw it out there in case someone's down to meet up for a beer or something.

Looks like I'm going to be going to Denver (though final location is TBD) Sept 6th thru the 9th. My days are filled with meetings, but my evenings should be free. I don't know if we have anyone from that area (because I don't really pay much attention to such things) but I thought I'd throw it out there in case someone's down to meet up for a beer or something.
I live just north of Denver, but the odds of me having time to drive there during the week is not high because I have to drive my kids around. That said, if you wanted to meet somewhere halfway (or join my D&D night on Friday :p) I could probably make it work.

I live just north of Denver, but the odds of me having time to drive there during the week is not high because I have to drive my kids around. That said, if you wanted to meet somewhere halfway (or join my D&D night on Friday :p) I could probably make it work.
Lemme find out what my itinerary is. I'll try to work something out :)

Well I'm driving back from Gander today and flying out Thursday from St. John's.
Noice. I got shit on the go all this week so I probs won't see ya. :( Have a safe drive, though! The rain is supposed to get bad and Newfoundlanders have no sense of self preservation!

Anyone want to have a meetup in/around Michigan in the next few months?

I'm thinking white elephant party, or a gift exchange, or maybe just meet and do games/movie/etc!

I think we've had two Michigan meetups so far (one in A2, one at BErts).

And when you think about it, over half the US is within 1700 miles of Michigan, so there's no reason most halforumites should miss out!

Plus we still have to convince @FunSize that we're not all JCM and he can safely meet with strangers on the internet and walk away physically unaltered (and mostly unharmed emotionally!).

Bonfire at my house tonight. Short notice, but it’s just an airplane ride away for most of you!
Right, but what fun is it to have a bonfire when there's 10 rows of people standing between you and the fire? We'd probably barely even feel the heat, let alone see the flames!

Right, but what fun is it to have a bonfire when there's 10 rows of people standing between you and the fire? We'd probably barely even feel the heat, let alone see the flames!
We could probably ask stienman to make two bonfires, one for his family and one for Halforumites.