*sniff* Sammi picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Okay, this is either going to go really good or really bad.

Sammi got invited to prom. She tried on dresses this weekend. I only have the one picture but *le sigh* My youngest is going to prom.

K

Kitty Sinatra

That's a nice dress. Is that the one she chose?

Now, as for taking this post somewhere. It'd be nice if there was a video of this on youtube, but this song by Jann Arden immediately sprang to mind:

Drinking whiskey from an open toe shoe
Farm hand and an evening glove
Puttin' on a kiss that will last until dawn
I'm going to town with my best dress on

Bare buttin' on an apple crate bench
Do my face in the loft of the barn
I touch myself on the old chaise lounge
I'm going to town with my best dress on

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm so pretty
Gonna ask myself to my prom
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm all sexy
Going to town with my best dress on

GasBandit

Staff member
Dave, Dave, Dave! You didn't tell me you had a pretty redhead standing around waiting to be absconded with.

A

Andromache

7 posts before it broke. She looks gorgeous in that dress, Dave. Was that the one who was here briefly? I cant recall.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she's broken some forumite hearts already.

You made a gorgeous daughter there, Dave. Kudos for that.

Dave

Staff member
Thanks. Back from my 2 hour meeting.

Yes, that is [STRIKE]BlackLover107[/STRIKE] xxxSammiKanexxx who was here for a while but was kinda chased away. Not really in a bad way, she just wasn't ONE OF US...yet.

I do feel old but I'm glad she got her looks from her mom. And at 16 hearts have been broken on both sides.

And she's a sophomore. She was asked to the Junior/Senior prom by an older man. Good kid, though. I like him.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Ame, I think I love you.

Have we ever seen a picture of you both together? I bet, by remembering you looks from the most recent picture I saw of you, that you look very fatherish with her and she looks really daughterish with you, if that makes any sense.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Very pretty, Dave. I'd tell you to give her a can of mace to take with her to prom, but I remember from the brief time she was here that Sammi can hold her own pretty well.

D

Dusty668

Awww, she reminds me of my prom date, or she would if the prom date had actually shown up, or at least not gone to another schools prom with another guy.

Hope her prom goes MUCH better, not that that's a difficult target.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I must say, Dave, your daughter is a vision of female beauty and grace.

And I say that in the least creepy sense possible :p

Dave remember to have your guns on the table and be cleaning them when the date comes in and eye him the entire time... that way if he fucks up he'll know you'll hunt his ass down.

No, actually respect is sexy. But I remember the URGES back then, and I don't trust punks. //humph

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Goddamit, I keep saying "//humph" when I mean :humph:

that's one of the smileys I donated and it's still //humph in my MSN >_>

D

Disconnected

She was asked to the Junior/Senior prom by an older man. Good kid, though. I like him.

Older men FTW again!
DAW indeed, congratulations to her and your latest father moment.

(Now tell her to take a bf and a gf to prom :p)

North_Ranger

Staff member
No no no no, you need to be cheerful and give the date something to drink, talk with him jovially to put Sammi at ease. When you are alone with the date, Sammi and the rest of the family somewhere else, you need to lean close and say with a jovial tone of voice: "Oh, and one thing more. Touch my daughter and I will turn your testicles into fishing bobbers".

No, actually respect is sexy. But I remember the URGES back then, and I don't trust punks. //humph

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Goddamit, I keep saying "//humph" when I mean :humph:

that's one of the smileys I donated and it's still //humph in my MSN >_>

Dave remember to have your guns on the table and be cleaning them when the date comes in and eye him the entire time... that way if he fucks up he'll know you'll hunt his ass down.
I remember this thread! :awesome:

See? SHE looks 16. //humph

Also, Turbo, mace. Mace, mace. I remember how I was at that age. Mace.
Legally you need to stay at least 4 pages away from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.