The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Dave

Staff member
She's in college now. Unfortunately, she's a sorority chick so she rates high on my annoy-o-meter.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm starting to upload content to the new Media tab instead of posting them in threads. I encourage the rest of you to try it out, too. Tab's at the top of your screen, between QUIZ and EVENTS.

GasBandit

Staff member
The teens react to playing P.T., and they get closer to shitting themselves than I've seen them get in any other game. Some of this game's visuals are pretty damned messed up. Like, wriggling bloody fetus messed up.

The teens react to playing P.T., and they get closer to shitting themselves than I've seen them get in any other game. Some of this game's visuals are pretty damned messed up. Like, wriggling bloody fetus messed up.

PT is the best video game trailer I've ever seen.

I wonder if it's in the best video game trailers thread.

You know, some sort of integrated pressure regulator/gauge might not be a bad idea.

Yay! Science!

--Patrick
It has one. You press the button until the thing "farts".
Then you're supposed to tilt the thing on a hinge to release any unincorporated gas and excess pressure before unscrewing. That's the step the folks in the video are missing.

Also, you're only supposed to carbonate water, and add syrups/flavorings afterwards. Adding anything to the water first can change the surface tension and how much co2 will go into suspension.

This chick is stupid as fuck, but at least she works it mostly correctly (though she does waste a lot of gas from not reading the instructions). Skip to 7:20. Trust me. She's annoying as hell. You don't want to sit through 7 minutes of that.

Last edited:
Surprising as it may seem, I've seen some of her other "As Seen On TV" videos. I believe you.

Also, I know carbonation, I know you know carbonation, but what these people apparently don't know is that if your carbonation tries to get away from you, that does not mean you need to unscrew it even faster. Sheesh.

--Patrick

Surprising as it may seem, I've seen some of her other "As Seen On TV" videos. I believe you.

Also, I know carbonation, I know you know carbonation, but what these people apparently don't know is that if your carbonation tries to get away from you, that does not mean you need to unscrew it even faster. Sheesh.

--Patrick
I've seen her before too, I only know her as the crazy face girl that comes up any time you google whether or not some product on tv actually works.