The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

Gav trolling Dan's game of Fallout 4. And of course if you didn't know better you would just assume "Bloody Bethesda & their bloody glitchy games. Learn to QA ya bloody gobshites!"

GasBandit

Staff member
I never had an issue until recently: I think there must be a new tenant in the apartment beside mine, or perhaps the one who's been there for some time has taken up learning the guitar but I get to hear the same, stilted chords played

over

and over

and

over
Anyway, here's wonderwall.

Dave

Staff member
You do realize that that's literally the beginning of Green Day's "Time of Our Lives (Good Riddance)", right? Yes, including the "Fuck!" although on the Green Day verion it's very quiet.

[DOUBLEPOST=1480613934,1480613520][/DOUBLEPOST]Stealing Nick's Thunder.

I never had an issue until recently: I think there must be a new tenant in the apartment beside mine, or perhaps the one who's been there for some time has taken up learning the guitar but I get to hear the same, stilted chords played

over

and over

and

over
The original site has long expired and been taken down, but thanks to some sleuthing through archive.org, you can still experience this greatness by clicking here (requires Flash):
Your Roommate Plays the Indigo Girls

--Patrick

Oh god, I need this product so much! I think I noticed my first grey hair. I think. It could be a trick of the light.

I DON'T WANT TO GET OLD.

Well, this should be short.
<clicks>
Yep.

I suppose it's also a good model for demonstrating the power of compounding interest.

--Patrick

Oh god, I need this product so much! I think I noticed my first grey hair. I think. It could be a trick of the light.

I DON'T WANT TO GET OLD.
I honestly really want my hair to go grey.

Well, this should be short.
<clicks>
Yep.

I suppose it's also a good model for demonstrating the power of compounding interest.

--Patrick
This post deserves so much love. It's perfect for that. That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw a variation of this meme. People don't appreciate the power of this kind of growth.